View Full Version : Flags are EVERYWHERE!

Patrick82
09-17-2001, 09:51 AM
Just want to say how happy I am to see flags out and about. Everywhere you look, there's America's symbol. I just got finished looking out my front window and I counted 6 flags in my field of view. This is amazing since I only have 5 houses in it. We have two flags up. One on the porch mount and one that snaps to the window on my mom's van.

Not to mention the 2 other ones we have as "replacements" in case one gets misplaced and the two that decorate the inside of our house. Plus the one that was laid across my grandfather's casket when he died (Fought in the S. Pacific during WWII).

It is ineffable to try and describe the feeling I get when I look outside and see all the flags. I would say overwhelmed but it goes so much further than that. Really makes the street look prettier.

If you have a flag, even a small one. Put it out for everyone to see! In our darkest days, the American flag, and all that it stands for, gives us a shining light to follow.

God Bless America

Jenn
09-17-2001, 10:31 PM
While I (ACTUALLY;) ) agree with you Patrick, I was a little disturbed when a customer came into my place of employment today and was REALLY bent because we did NOT have a flag!!!!! It isnt like the company hadnt made donations or didnt care.......I know this is trivial...but am I so wrong to feel she was a little out of line???:(