View Full Version : it won't work!!

Katie
09-22-2004, 09:57 AM
i tried to change the saying above my avi and now it won't stay it keeps changing to greybeards.. why won't it stick?

Jimbo
09-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Why aren't you in school larning yer reedin' ritin' 'n rithmatic, young lady?

JohnR
09-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jimbo
Why aren't you in school larning yer reedin' ritin' 'n rithmatic, young lady? Yeh!!!

Surfcastinglife
09-22-2004, 10:04 AM
mebbe she took a day off to go fishin! i did a lot senior yr :) so fun

Jimbo
09-22-2004, 10:09 AM
It could be a classic case of Autumnal Equinox. Happens once or twice a year.

Katie
09-22-2004, 10:13 AM
i am in schooll.. in computer class but i have some free time so i am hanging out catchin up on some stuff, he he. and i have already had english and algebra (easy this year! W00T!)

Katie
09-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Surfcastinglife
mebbe she took a day off to go fishin! i did a lot senior yr :) so fun

i wish i could of too.. but i can't we only get 7 absences a semester.. not more 20 days outta school ( ;) :rolleyes: my old life in my old school he he:rolleyes: ;) )

Katie
09-22-2004, 10:29 AM
FusciaBeards funny.. :laughs: :laughs: lol that works..

Jimbo
09-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Well just make sure you pay 'tension or this could be you someday:
A mother passing by her daughter's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then she saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed,
>"Mom"
>
>With the worst premonition, she opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands
>
>Dear Mom,
>
>It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm
>writing you. I had to elope with my new boyfriend
>because I wanted to avoid a scene with Dad and you
>I've been finding real passion with John and
>he is so nice-even with all his piercing, tattoos,
>Beard, and his motorcycle clothes. But it's not only the passion Mom, I'm pregnant and John said that we will be very happy. He already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. He wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.
>
>John taught me that marijuana doesn't really
>hurt anyone and we'll be growing it for us and trading it with his friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so John can get better; he sure deserves it!!
>
>Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I
>know how to take care of myself. Some day I'm sure
>we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
>
>Your daughter,
>Judith
>
>PS: Mom, none of the above is true. I'm over
>at the neighbor's house. I just wanted to remind you
>that there are worse things in life than my report
>card that's in my desk center drawer. I love you!
>Call when it is safe for me to come home.

Surfcastinglife
09-22-2004, 10:45 AM
ROFL jimbo !!! :) 7 absences a semester. pshh i got 10 a year so consider urself lucky with those extra days

Katie
09-22-2004, 10:58 AM
darn that reminds me of the talk that my mom won't stop reminding me of.. cause i asked to a party by a senior day before yesterday i didn't really care if i went or not and she went into the talk lemme just say "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHH" okay i think thats better nope.. okay i will save the rest for later.. the 7 absences thing its for high school middle school let us have 15 then they sent a home a letter and said if we stay out one more day we will get held back.. look at me i'm living proof that its not true.

Surfcastinglife
09-22-2004, 11:05 AM
they lie..they never hold back. one of my buds was out for 23 days senior year. he still passed ;) u a sophmore?