View Full Version : Website To Track The Derby?

BigFish
09-22-2004, 11:33 AM
Is there a website for the Marthas Vineyard Derby that we can track daily weigh-ins on?:confused:

kippy
09-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Larry, go to www.mvderby.com All the results are there.

capesams
09-22-2004, 12:01 PM
not trying to start something//////people are talking about saving the fish...keep an eye out on the total's weighed in.......all the fish go to a good cause,,,but I don't want to hear from the same people fishing this derby that comm's are to blame for wiping out bass or other kinds.

Nebe
09-22-2004, 12:15 PM
if anyone kills a bass they are part of the problem.

I got lots of problems:laughs:

fishweewee
09-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Eben
if anyone kills a bass they are part of the problem.

I got lots of problems:laughs:

Murderer! :laughs:

Nebe
09-22-2004, 12:31 PM
:drool: :behead: :hang: :gorez: :grins: :faga: :ss: :soon: :bsod:

BigFish
09-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Thanks Kippy.:D

Mr. Sandman
09-22-2004, 05:00 PM
cs,

keep in mind...3000+ fisherman fish the derby for a month, that is about the same as comms. Comms took 1.1 mil# in less then a month, derby fisherman will take a few thousand #s...it aint the same. And beside this is a non profit deal and people who need food and are seniors get this fish for free.
its a greed vs charity thing, and it there is no comparison. The contest is a size thing not a numbers thing.
Personally while i have caught several bass already during the derby, I have not weighed one in yet.

And if you look back over the past couple years and look at the number of bass weighed in and number of fisherman....you get a number of less then 1 bass per registered fisherman. It ain't the same.

Squid kids Dad
09-22-2004, 05:40 PM
If you check the Derby board it tells you the poundage of fish weighed in..
By the way :eyes: look for my name on the board starting next Thursday and the following 10 days..:D ..We will be driving :sled:
and walking :walk: the beaches..:happy:

chris L
09-22-2004, 06:27 PM
the derby is the first saturday in may and wouldnt that be churchhill downs ? oh that other big derby