View Full Version : Damn!

Karl F
09-23-2004, 06:05 PM
http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/update/index.htm#3

Closed my beach.........
good thing I got back-up, but, I know the inlet is awsome RIGHT NOW :af: :smash:

capesams
09-23-2004, 06:23 PM
long walk:( now...thought nothing of walking up the inside around the point an back to the parking lot.......when I was younger..........no need to go past the g. hole anyway.

MAC
09-24-2004, 04:03 AM
take the ferry....:p

Karl F
09-24-2004, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by MAC
take the ferry....:p

The Nauset Queen..... leaves the dock behind the Goose, yeah, that might work...... ;)

unless you meant the other ferry :eek:

http://jeepsunlimited.com/forums/images/smilies/41031.gif

bassmaster
09-24-2004, 09:47 PM
drive it any way
with all the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& surfers with hard tires racking up the trails anyway.
looking like geeks in waveless water.
there was 3 trucks with tires hard spinning right up number*
it was pissin Me off.
and at the bend at the house going up that hill a dumb broad with hard tires almost ran into Mikes truck. friggen idiots
I wish I was a cop there. they would hate Me and I would get Your taxes lowerd
and that lazy pig #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& out there doesnt do #^&#^&#^&#^& niether.
Im going to take out the pole out back and shove it up that NY #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& ass at the bulk head.
was that a good grump:mad:

Karl F
09-25-2004, 06:58 AM
yeah, i heard u like to drive right by people that are stuck up to their bumper....:smash:

new chatham beach cop, usless p.o.s., surfer dude himself, hangs out with his buds while on duty, and lets them get away with anything, hard tires, large fires, tents, etc., can't believe Wayne hasn't fired his ass. olreans guy ain't much better, hate to say it, but we'd be better off with no patrol, than what we got this year.
save the salaries, plus the truck expenses.

bassmaster
09-25-2004, 07:13 AM
yah bumper right behind me and mike ans saying Hi buddy. that idiot is a drunken fool
all he does is follow tony and use to follow us.
maybe i should tell of why he has that side sticker yet lives in harwich...........

Karl F
09-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Rant over, my side open.....

for now.

Slipknot
09-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Karl F
Rant over, my side open.....

for now.

really? can I hitchhike a ride tonight?
I was thinking of hitting ALL the beaches tonight, but that one alone would do ;)

Karl F
09-25-2004, 02:00 PM
Slip, check PM's.....

Maloney
09-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Has this Geological, Oceanograhical anomaly decreased the value of property in the town? Afterall, for what reason would a wash-a-shore want to purchase a" beach estate" in the town if they could not access the inlet?

Until the situation improves, I continue to save my precious pennies for the "Commerical Street Tour".

Karl F
09-26-2004, 07:22 PM
:wave: Maloney....
if you take the Comm. Street tour, U might make a profit :eek: if U use the guide I think U are referring to....:laughs:

As far as the values holding up, well, there is a lot of million dollar property, that won't be worth a nickel someday, and the availability of a sticker won't have a thing to do with it. Another go around with severe hurricane seasons, and if we get a spell of nor'easters...... well, it won't be pretty.

Just heard of another 1.5 million dollar sale yesterday..... the house is scheduled to be torn down as soon as the ink drys on the check. One of the local Trophy builders has the contract to erect another monster, heard his quote was over 3 mill, and that don't include the pool, hot tub, brick patios and landscaping, nor the tennis courts, or the sea wall......what happened to cottages, and capes, and the occasional saltbox?

Maloney
09-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Yeah, big storms wack the Trophy Homes and the bastages cry to the Gov't for aid. Poor folks. Like they are some family living in a small house in the boondocks that gets the hundred year flood.

Example: Humarock Beach, Sept. 1977

Humarock Beach, Sept. 1979

If ya choose to live in harms way, God Bless.

If not, take the Gov't aid AND allow the taxpayers access!