View Full Version : Strike One.......

BigFish
09-24-2004, 10:47 PM
How'd the Sox do in game 1 vs the Yanks?:rolleyes: :confused: :eek: :( :smash: :af: :laughs: :doh:

Nice game!:wall:

28inches
09-25-2004, 04:47 AM
It's only a regular season game. The Sox will win when it counts. This year.:happy:

afterhours
09-25-2004, 07:43 AM
:( give the spanks credit, they hit some nice pitches. umpiring sucked real bad( home plate and third base), oh well, game 2...

28inches
09-25-2004, 10:31 AM
What do you guys think of Petey's post-game interview? He sounded like a French surrender monkey: "the Yankees are my daddy"...Steinbreenner would have him on the next bus out of town for making a comment like that. This is a contract year for him??
Give him three options: :ss: :behead: :rocketem:

BigFish
09-25-2004, 12:15 PM
Give him to the Yankees right now I say!!!:smash: Any of you fools think he is even close to being one of the top pitchers of all time, I won't waste my time on you with stats and facts and such, I will simply giggle and be on my merry way!!!!! Some fool on the radio the other day made the statement that he thought Pedro was one of the best pitchers in history and I had to kind of laugh because I could name at least 50 pitchers cold, right off the top of my head, and give you stats of pitchers who are far and away better pitchers than Pedro!!!!!:uhuh:

So.....anyone feel like trying to make a case for Pedro as one of the top 50 pitchers all time???? Take your best shot but I warn you......my guns are loaded so be prepared to be shot down in a ball of fire!!!:af:

Vectorfisher
09-25-2004, 12:46 PM
PEDRO=:crying: :crying: Big over paid baby

afterhours
09-25-2004, 03:43 PM
OMG- i can't beleive peteys comments- yankees are his daddies! #@$%$##@ !!!! hope he likes the mets!!