View Full Version : Best Anniversary

TBone
09-30-2004, 07:42 AM
So last night was my girlfriend and my two year anniversary, not all that long but it's surprising someone other than family can put up with my chit for that long. Anyway, I got her a nice weekend at a B&B...so she brings out my present all nicely wrapped...open it up and it's a large Aquaskins plug bag...first a new abu 6500 for my b-day and now this! Can't go wrong! Also helps that TLapinski gives her great ideas!

reelecstasy
09-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Wow, you must be doin something right:humpty:
Can you give her my fiancee's #...I need a nice conventional setup :hihi:

BigFish
09-30-2004, 07:54 AM
Congrats on your anniversary TBone....sounds like you got a keeper there!;)

afterhours
09-30-2004, 07:55 AM
sounds like you've got yourself a good one! mine just got me a duplicator for my lathe. we are pretty lucky to have women that support our addictions/afflictions!!

redlite
09-30-2004, 09:45 AM
I'll be 8 years for me and the woman tomorrow. Wanna know what she got me? A permission slip to go to Block Island. What a great woman to let me go. I think her other boyfriend is taking her out for dinner for me. What a nice guy.

Katie
09-30-2004, 09:48 AM
Nice! congrats on the 2 years :D

fishsmith
09-30-2004, 09:56 AM
Sounds to good be true, she's got something brewing. My ex- girlfriend now wife used to get me fly of the month for christmas, and she also got me a trip with a local guide service, then I said the two most powerful words I know " I do ". Since then not even a hook. Good luck, but remember if it sounds too good to be true ....

Iwannakeeper
09-30-2004, 10:41 AM
Sounds like you found yourself a keeper.

I got a smiliar model. A few years back I got a Browning Buckmark .22 pistol for my birthday. the following year I got a Thompson Center Arms, Black Diamond .50 Muzzle loader.

She hasn't started buying me fishing tackle yet. But we will soon see.

-IWK

BigFish
09-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Funny so many of you have anniversary's also.....my Fishchick and I have one tomorrow also.......4 years since we met!:love:

sportsman
09-30-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm a member of the lucky people club to. My now wife Gave me a GPS for my B-day and my mother in-law gave me a safety harness for my tree stand.
It makes it nice when they play along to keep you happy.:)

Iwannakeeper
09-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah - and for fathers day - I got a guided trip out with bil and jules. the real kicker here is - I don't have any kids....just a few dogs.

-IWK