View Full Version : Rod Found

ReelChitty
10-03-2004, 03:51 PM
If anyone lost a rod on the back beach lastnight (saturday) I have it. PM me with details on what it looks like and I will get it back to you.

DRMatus
10-03-2004, 06:22 PM
If you're referring to the backbeach of cape cod then the owner of the rod probably doesn't have a need for it anymore and thus left it there on purpose.

Slipknot
10-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by DRMatus
If you're referring to the backbeach of cape cod then the owner of the rod probably doesn't have a need for it anymore and thus left it there on purpose.

:laughs:
Ya didn't Flaptail say something about taking up golf? :D

Very good of you to search for the owner :btu:

Rappin Mikey
10-04-2004, 08:16 AM
That area hasd been producing rods for us Western Ma guys.

Water Treater
10-04-2004, 08:45 AM
That's not a rod you found. It's a new style Needlefish lure I've developed. I lost it at 3:00 A.M. last Tuesday morning when the moon was full. I cast it using a 73 foot graphite rod. Works great!

ReelChitty
10-04-2004, 10:42 AM
The funny thing was I almost ran it over. LOL but am not complaining though. Glad I did spot it at the last second. Mikey how did you end up doing Saturday night?

Rappin Mikey
10-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Saturday day I landed a few shorts off of the bottom. Went out around 1:30am Sunday to catch the last of the incoming. Slung eels all over with no luck. Ended up getting a few more dinks and a small blue @ sunrise with mambos and sand eels. The big one still elludes me however. Haven't caught a fish over 20 lbs in a month! Givin it another try next weekend. How'd you guys do??

ReelChitty
10-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Ended up getting a bunch of shorts infront of the light house with eels and bombers. I will be down next weekend again.