View Full Version : Two blanks!

Patrick
08-13-2001, 01:34 AM
The first blank up for sale is a Fenwick Seahawk Offshore rod. Discontinued from Fenwicks line up, this rod is expensive. It was found in the marina water, cleaned up and ran through some tests. It's in perfect condition! This blank was originally 7 feet but it was sawed down to 6'6" for ease of handling. Will handle up to 3 oz and is rated for about 25 or 30 lb test. Because it has been sawed down and found in water, although neither of these effects the value, I've decided to lower the price of this AWESOME blank to 45 bucks! It's a steal! Where else will you find such a great blank for that little money? The blank is black and one piece.

The next rod is a Top Shot Empire rod. It's a 7'6" rod I believe. There is some slight damage to the tip where 1/2 an inch was lost to the ceiling fan. This rod is made of graphite and it's a translucent green. Very similar to the St. Croix Ben Doerr translucent charcoal finish but a snazzy green. The rod is rated up to an ounce. The butt assembly of this rod is completed. The handles can use some cleaning. The handle is done with black and white vertical striped foam. Looks very interesting and catches the eye. This is one of my favorite rods and it's sad to see it go. This is a two piece rod. It's a blast to use on small blues, schoolie bass and shad. Very strong and very light. You are practically murdering me by taking this rod for ONLY 25 BUCKS! Wrap and finish and you have one of the best unkown rods on the market! Other uses for this rod would be fishing for big trout, and black bass in the sweetwater.

Heck, tell ya what. Buy both blanks and I'll pay the shipping charges as long as both blanks are going to the same place in the same package! Two rods at a fraction of the cost. I need the cash and YOU CAN'T PASS UP THIS DEAL!