View Full Version : Fishing Wimps

Duke41
10-07-2004, 05:18 PM
I put a trip together on the Prowler. Twice the trip was canceled for bad weather. Tommorow is going to be a great day. the 3 other guys pussied out. Now the trip is dead. Over the last few years I have run across more bull#^&#^&#^&#^& artist sthat talk a big game and then run away and hide. It really pisses me off. Very few people really love to fish. All the rest are posers. f-em.

zacs
10-07-2004, 08:14 PM
:af:

I hope that post was directed nowhere in my direction. The fact that I was not on that boat today absolutely destroyed me. I got called into a stupid ass sales meeting that I can not get out of. Period. If I missed it I would be fired. I begged and pleaded to get out of it.

I love to fish more than anyone I know personally. I wake up before work and fish. I come home from work and fish. I fish when its hot and I fish when its freezing. I sink any extra money I have into rods/reels/tackle or my boat.

If you love to fish so much, why didn't you pay the $1400 bucks and have a day all by yourself with cap't Al?

You don't even know me.

_z_

MikeTLive
10-07-2004, 08:43 PM
next time get nonrefundable deposits for some portion of the other peoples fee.

that way if they bail and cant get a fill-in you can better afford a day on the water alone :)

Duke41
10-08-2004, 07:34 AM
zacs.. that had absolutely nothing to do with you. You weren't on the original list. Frankly I forgot about you. I was pissed about the original crew bailing out. If I could have afforded to spend the money believe me I would have gone. Sorry about the screw up

zacs
10-08-2004, 08:48 AM
Gotcha. No hard feelings, I thought you were calling me a fishing wimp, the ultimate insult.
-Z

BigFish
10-10-2004, 06:35 PM
Cash in advance Duke41....always! Been burned my share of times and when people start talkin'...get cash while their gums are flappin' and make sure they know that it is non-refundable! I think you will have less talkers and more fishers!;)

spence
10-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Zacs, if I'd have known you were such a fishing whimp, I'd have never sold you that 706 :laughs:

Dont forget to call so we can get out south of here some day...
-spence

zacs
10-11-2004, 04:54 PM
I have been mostly spending time on the boat.

:hidin:

Took two nice bass on the 706Z so far, and a ton of blues. That 706Z thread on the main forum was extremly informative....I was begining to think it was busted....