View Full Version : Well......How Was The Leg???

BigFish
10-11-2004, 10:33 PM
No pictures....no stories?????:confused: No fish???:eek: How was it? Did you all have a great time?:D

goosefish
10-12-2004, 06:19 AM
I had a good time talking to the guys. After the food Krispy and I headed back east, everyone else I think stayed west.
Fishing was very slow. I ended up with a slammer 32-incher, and two bumps. Krispy got blues.

striperjerk1
10-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Had a great time, nice to meet you goosefish, the food was great, thanks fishpart, for being the master chef. lol. and thanks to King Cove for having us there. went back north to fish, but only got the skunk. still a good time.
ps: fww and b8f, my wife will be going next time to keep tabs on youse from eating all the pork. :laughs:

fishweewee
10-12-2004, 12:17 PM
:faga:

JohnR
10-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Food was great, conditions were pretty good, good tide, dark moon, covered 7 hours three major spots and had just some schredded eels to show for it :smash:

Typical :smash:

But it was a nice night out....

Now last night, The Mac Danny, was doing well for me on Bass and Blues in that howling crappy wind (was cold too)

chris L
10-12-2004, 03:50 PM
could have been cooked longer , I prefer it deboned and seasoned

DaveS
10-12-2004, 03:57 PM
I like legs covered in fishnet stockings :D

Wish I coulda made it, I tried to stay awake after getting off the boat from Cutty, but I was dead tired, so were Bloocrab and Milo. Gonna try to be around this weekend though, gotta get one trip in with John for the year:) .