View Full Version : Dear Gawd.....Please End It Now!

BigFish
10-16-2004, 09:54 PM
End the pain.....the pain of watching these Red Sox suck so horribly!:( End the hurt......the hurt that these mighty Yankees are laying on us yet again!:smash: End the game......let the rains fall hard and wash it all away.....I can't take it anymore!:rolleyes: End the season Gawd......it has run its course! A season like so many before it where the Sox bring the faithful to the edge of joy and wind up beating them with the idiot stick!!:D I gave up long ago Gawd....it is for my deluded fellow New Englanders who still believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!:laugha: I pray thee oh Gawd that someday....they too shall see the light!:eyes: The wheels are coming of the wagon oh Gawd......and with your help....soon the deluded faithful will come down off the wheel-less wagon.....fish more and enjoy the Superbowl Champion Patriots in earnest and for them we thank you oh Gawd!:thanks: Oh Gawd for chrissakes....its 13-6 just end it already, will ya!:happy: :laughs:

spence
10-16-2004, 10:04 PM
:hs:

28inches
10-16-2004, 10:37 PM
I was on the phone for a couple of minutes...how long was the field goal?

Surfcastinglife
10-16-2004, 11:32 PM
jesus christ 19-8............... but they can still win it! the only way to break the curse is to be the first team ever to come down from 3-0! they can do it!!! GO SOX!! =[:( :( :(

BigFish
10-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Pleeeeez Gawd.....hear my prayer?:confused:

kippy
10-17-2004, 09:56 AM
I have held out hope long enough..they are done..and so begins another "wait till next year" offseason
:(

BF I'm taking a page out of your book..fish tonight and blow off the Sox.