View Full Version : Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bud8fan
10-18-2004, 10:00 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE BIG PAPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will Manny hit the long ball?????????????????????

Surfcastinglife
10-18-2004, 10:06 PM
GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 more BABY!!! SCHILL WILL REDEEM HIMSELF!!!! and so will cornrows in game 7 :D!!!!!! pray for 2 days rain so petey can go in outta the pen in game 7 !!!

Duke41
10-18-2004, 10:06 PM
I BELIEVE>>>>
I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :bgi: :bgi: :bgi: :bgi: :bgi: :bgi:

spence
10-18-2004, 10:10 PM
God I hope Schilling saw a faith healer in the past few days :D

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

-spence

bud8fan
10-18-2004, 10:15 PM
Lets not get ahead of ourselves but more than likely Lowe would start Game 7. Probably have Arroyo in the pen tomorrow.
I doubt Foulke would be available tomorrow but ya never know!

The Sox bats have to explode at some point? Hopefully tomorrow because if they shell Lieber the Yankee's bullpen is beat up!

Maybe the homeruns will come tomorrow!

fishaholic18
10-19-2004, 12:04 AM
I can't beleive it!
Nice!
Go PATS!

afterhours
10-19-2004, 06:50 AM
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

tynan19
10-19-2004, 08:10 AM
I felt like I was going to throw up towards the end of the game last night. I can't stand this emotions that come with the Sox.:yak4:

kippy
10-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Just like the Godfather..they pull you back in..I think Wakefield will pitch game 7 after the way he pitched last night..downright nasty..
:D

Mike P
10-19-2004, 08:30 AM
I'd go with Wakefield. Knuckleballers are always better on 2 days rest than on long rest. You're better off lobbing that floater up there on a dead arm. Wakefield has problems when he's too rested and overthrows the damn thing, and it spins instead of flutters.

Of course, knowing Francona, Lowe's a lock :D

CSK
10-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Mike P
I'd go with Wakefield. Knuckleballers are always better on 2 days rest than on long rest. You're better off lobbing that floater up there on a dead arm. Wakefield has problems when he's too rested and overthrows the damn thing, and it spins instead of flutters.

Of course, knowing Francona, Lowe's a lock :D

I'm surprised they let you back into R.I. let alone Mass.
:D :D L.I. has ruined you;)

Surfcastinglife
10-19-2004, 09:37 AM
oh yee of little faith :D the sox shall win this thing i say put wake in there let him pitch 5 put in lowe and have petey close it :D. there could be one more day of rain so petey on 3 days rest in game 7 could still float around out there

AI4WD
10-19-2004, 09:57 AM
Way to go Sox! :happy:

Just found this forum....I am an O's Fan , but believe me we all are rooting for the SOX!

In O's land we have a favorite saying " Anybody but the Yankees!" :D

Good luck fellows and I hope Schilling is on fire for ya all tonight. :D

Hooks up,
Forrest

BigFish
10-19-2004, 10:10 AM
I used to work with a guy that was a huge Orioles fan.....in fact one time I scored a pair of ticks for an Orioles game and we went to see the Orioles and their young rookie Cal Ripken! Saw Palmer pitch that night too! Always a huge Palmer fan.....truely a great pitcher and a gentleman! One of my favorite baseball stats is the fact that over the course of his career, Palmer never gave up a grand-slam!:D Did you know that one?:D

The Dad Fisherman
10-19-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by BigFish
One of my favorite baseball stats is the fact that over the course of his career, Palmer never gave up a grand-slam!:D Did you know that one?:D

If you didn't, just watch the next time he does a game......He'll tell you all about it. :smash:

AI4WD
10-20-2004, 05:10 PM
WTG ....SOX !!!!! :happy:

A superb outing for Mr. Schilling considering the extent of his injury...Good luck tonight!!!! Remember The entire AL East is behind ya and rooting for ya!!!!:D :D :D Beat them Yankees for this O's Fan!!!!! :p

And one other thing! A-ROD Sucks at being a good sport!:af: :af:

Hooks Up and Go SOX!
Forrest in MD

AI4WD
10-20-2004, 08:15 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOXXXXXX!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG....YES YES YES YES YES......GO my Northern Brothers!....Kick them Yankees butts!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Good luck from MD,
Forrest