View Full Version : Astros or Cardinals

Raider Ronnie
10-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Who do you prefer to face the Sox
Either team, it looks like Pedro will start on the road, so he will have to bat:laughs:
I'm hoping the Sox win, but I would love to see someone
"Drill him in the ass !!!"
I have allways thought he is a peice of schiet!!!:smash:

28inches
10-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Ronnie, I'm with you bro', but we gotta let it go. OTH, With any luck, Clemens will put one behind him and start a riot.:D

Raider Ronnie
10-21-2004, 06:22 PM
I'll bet Pedro dosen't have the guts to sign with a national league team next year , after all the bean balls he's thrown!!!

spence
10-21-2004, 06:37 PM
I vote the Astros. Cards are clearly the better team on paper and I'd love to see Clemons pitch against the Sox as a NL'er.

-spence

afterhours
10-21-2004, 06:42 PM
no preference here- just set 'em up and we'll knock 'em down!

Mike P
10-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Cardinals. I have every confidence that La Russa will find a way to lose. He had to go up against Roger Craig to get his only Series win when he had the best team on paper in the Series 3 years running. Lasorda managed circles around him in 1988.

Besides--I watch a lot of NL ball here in NY. You guys don't want to have to face Lidge down a run in the ninth. He's got a splitter that makes Mariano's look like a barroom softball league lob, when he's on. Maybe Garner will wear his arm down to a dishrag before the game's over tonite.

Your guys hit Clemens well, but you'd only get to face him twice at most, and have to go to a game 7 to get him in Fenway.