View Full Version : Pumpkin Carving Winner!

BigFish
11-01-2004, 07:23 PM
The judges have convened and there is a unanimous winner in the 1st Annual S-Bass Pumpkin Carving Contest........:D.....and the winner of a BigFish plug for his carving of a bass is Spence!:happy: :bounce: :claps: :btu: Congratulations Spence....now that you have won the 1st Annual Striped-Bass Pumpkin Carving Contest.....what are you gonna do?:eek:

Besides sending me your address!;)

Nebe
11-01-2004, 07:39 PM
:hs:

he doesnt need any more plugs... I on the otherhand need plugs...

Congrats spence:D

BigFish
11-01-2004, 07:40 PM
Eben...if we had a "Funny" category, I would have picked you....I loved that!:laughs:

kippy
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Congrats spence..do you get a plug for the striper cakes recipe too? I think BF should make you a "master chef" plug.
:D

BigFish
11-01-2004, 07:42 PM
No plugs for Kippy....:mad:...1 year!:smash:

kippy
11-01-2004, 07:50 PM
haha..I have been blacklisted by a bandwagon jumper! Are you diving off the pats bandwagon too now?
:laughs:

BigFish
11-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Hi-jack.....you are ruining Spences big moment!:(

Slingah
11-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
Hi-jack.....you are ruining Spences big moment!:(
:laughs: :laughs: you are a funny one sometimes:laughs: :laughs:

BigFish
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
First the Pats, then the Red Sox and now Spence!:D Man...the New England region can barely catch a breath lately with all the dang winning going on!:happy: Spence can I get on your bandwagon?:laughs:

spence
11-01-2004, 09:44 PM
I already told you you're into the Nation as soon as you send me your plugs :laughs:

But seriously,

It's a thrill and honor to win the first annual striped-bass.com pumpkin carving competition. I remember as a child reading about Charlie Brown and "The Great Pumpkin". I remember in grade school reading the fameous poem "The Frost is on the Punkin".

My long affair with pumpkins has been an amazing journey which led me to grow a pumkin patch in the garden this summer. I studied how they grew, looked in wonder at their curved lines, I......I Loved them.

But I was devestated when I learned that the pumpkins didn't love me back. They were suddenly cold and unresponsive to my touch. The pumpkins angered me...I WANTED TO KILL THEM :af:

Nothing is as dangerous as a lover betrayed. I ripped the orange torments from their picturesque haven, unmoved by the silent screams of a thousand seeds. Did I drop them from an overpass, or bake into a homey pie? That would be no proper ending for what I had endured. I would make sure these perfect orange spheres would be mocked for what they really were...nothing but hollow jack 'o lanterns. Hollow...like my soul...(choke!)

Anyway, that's my story...can I have my plug now :laughs:

-spence

BigFish
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
:eek5: :err: Uhhh...ummmmm...you scare me!;)

Slingah
11-01-2004, 10:27 PM
don't put your return address on the plug Lar.........I mean BIGFish
I think spence has some"issues":jump1:

tynan19
11-01-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Slingah
don't put your return address on the plug Lar.........I mean BIGFish
I think spence has some"issues":jump1:

Be carefull BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

kippy
11-02-2004, 06:40 AM
Spence that was hysterical!
:laughs:
I hope no one takes you too seriously..they might think you are truly demented,,
:smash:
Congrats!
:btu:

My attempt at pumpkin carving was not worthy of entering..the witch looked like a teradactyl..doh!

Christian
11-02-2004, 07:01 AM
:laughs: :D spence

BigFish
11-02-2004, 07:34 AM
They all were great pumpkins to be sure...maybe next year we can get more people involved.:D

reelecstasy
11-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Congrads Spence.."Lord of the Gord":D

Surfcastinglife
11-02-2004, 03:38 PM
hahaha spence is 2 funny :D:laughs: :laughs: