View Full Version : You know you got a problem when....

jugstah
11-04-2004, 09:00 AM
It's nearly the end of the Striper Season, and I'm already prepping my trout poles, thinking about getting some type of dwarf cichlids or apistogrammas to start a new fish tank with, and I'm already thinking about getting a new rod and reel for next season, and my wife talks about doing something and you counter with something else related to fishing, and you're still reading s-b.com for the latest news and tips on improving your fish-catch-rate.

macojoe
11-04-2004, 10:46 AM
When you are doing all your boat repairs and getting ready to cover the boat!!!

Got all the reels off the rods getting ready to tear them apart!! For a good cleaning.

When all the rods are getting a good washing and the coat of wax.

I do all boat repairs and modifications now during the fall. This way I am ready when the spring comes!!

Bad side of doing this is that most places have close, put away, or charge a arm and a leg as it is the end of the season!

The good news is that Wal-Mart and the like are now again stocked with 2 stroke oil!! They have been out all summer.

I have aquried 6 gal from a nice guy on the site and I have bought 10 more gal since then. So I have 16 gal so far and I am headed for 20!! I don't want to want for any oil in the heat of the summer when all I can get is $20 a gal stuff

When I am putting in for over time at work instead of using all my sick, comp, vac, and holiday time so it looks like I am a gost there.

Anough!!!! I hate winter more every year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!