View Full Version : Forgot to mention...

JohnR
10-08-2001, 01:56 PM
There was a couple quick flurrys of S N O W in Boston this morning!!! :mad: not too happy about that!!!

Got Stripers
10-08-2001, 02:14 PM
Burrrrrrr, it was cold this morning and we got some of those damn white things as well. We were headed to King Richards Faire today, but we decided the wind chill factor would make it a little uncomfortable. Unfortunately, that might mean next Saturday-Sunday is our last shot at the faire, so I don't know how that will affect my coming to the RI tournament :(.

Hate to miss either, although the tournament will be one h*ll of a lot cheeper. Still I certainly like my day of drinking Killians Red and doing some wench watching :) and I know my wife likes all those men in tights. It's not the cheepest day of fun, but we try to take it in every year. Anyone know how long this year they are around, you'd think they would put that up on the website, but I'll be damned if I could find it. Seems to me that the 20-21st will be the last weekend.

Canalratt1
10-08-2001, 07:05 PM
It was cold! Hit the Ditch at 4 AM and the first spot had a skunk coming down the path at me while I was fishing. The skunk stayed with me all day.

Slipknot
10-08-2001, 08:09 PM
So,......... should I take a chance and get up early tommorow? Hmmmmmmmm let's see.....

Jenn
10-09-2001, 10:44 PM
I know my wife likes all those men in tights.

you mean she doesnt prefer men in WADERS???!!! HA!HA!

I heard my favorite snowmobiling haunts got a foot of snow the other day!!!!! But we still have fishing to do...so I can wait a little longer!;) ;) :D