View Full Version : Panic Attack

Backbeach Jake
11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Did you ever have this reaction? Was fishing Herring Cove last Sunday and there were thousands and thousands of bird of many species working bait. Cormorants, Herring Gulls, Gannets, Terns all mixed up and having a ball. The action slowed and the birds began seperating into their respective "teams". Then they all began to fly South to Wood End. For on split instant I felt as tho I was being left behind. The migration is on in earnest .

bud8fan
11-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Jake,

Look on the brightside!! They could have all just finished watching the movie"The Birds", and you would have wished they were leaving!!!!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Backbeach Jake
11-09-2004, 07:35 AM
:laughs:

Van
11-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Up your meds.....;) :rolleyes:

FishermanTim
11-09-2004, 10:48 AM
Or it could have been like one of those "nature gone beserk" kind on events, like there was a tidal wave, earthquake, or some weird crab attack:laughs: .
How about standing waist deep in the canal, and feel bait fish slamming into your legs, and hoping there isn't a toothy adversary closing in?

Backbeach Jake
11-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Meds? I get meds?!:happy:

RickBomba
11-14-2004, 09:37 PM
That's the Bomba's job; Lord knows we have coolers and coolers full of Med's at any given point in time.
Why do you think I drive the Suburban?
I hear the Avalanche has two hard wired coolers in it...Guess what my new truck's gonna be!
WEEEEEE
Rick