View Full Version : Off To Cleveland

partsjay
11-09-2004, 08:57 AM
Well, I'm off to Cleveland on Thursday. Going to see the Steelers and Browns on Sunday, been waiting a year for this trip. Have any of you ever been to Cleveland? If so, do you know of any good places to eat or drink? Thanks, Jay

The Dad Fisherman
11-09-2004, 10:24 AM
Went there a couple of years ago. Saw the Sox play the Indians at Jacobs Field. Check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while your there. if I'm not mistaken its right next to the Cleveland Browns Stadium. It was a good take, if your into music

Vectorfisher
11-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Lucky dog I am dying to catch a game at Heinz field maybe when they play the Pats in the AFC championship game:D

afterhours
11-09-2004, 07:05 PM
that game will be in our house - gillette:D

kippy
11-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Jay root for the Brownies...we want to host the steel "shower" curtain for the big tilts in January.
:D

partsjay
11-11-2004, 07:27 AM
I'll be rooting for the Browns, I'm going to be right in the Dawg Pound, so for Sunday, I'm a Browns fan. I'm going to try and post some pics when I get back.

Vectorfisher
11-15-2004, 06:02 PM
How bout them photos of the Steelers kickin Browny butt;)

partsjay
11-16-2004, 10:13 AM
I'm back from Browns Country. That is the coolest place I've ever seen a football game at. They have a brand new stadium right on Lake Erie...and I mean right on it. It was mayhem in the stands, if you were not wearing Browns Gear.....you didnt have fun till the 4th quarter. I saw Steeler fans getting their asses kicked all over the place, people getting stuff thrown at them, spit on, knocking their beers out of their hands....was by far the most hostile environment I've ever been in for a game. If you have never been to Cleveland, I would recommend it, cool little city, no traffic, and it is very easy to get around.

The Dad Fisherman
11-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Did you manage to check out the R&R Hall of fame?

partsjay
11-16-2004, 11:49 AM
No, I never made it there. It is right next to the stadium so I did get some pics of the outside. I only had a day and a half to mess around, so I didnt get to see everything on my list.

28inches
11-16-2004, 07:15 PM
See everything on your list?? You were in CLEVELAND for cryin' out loud.!!!! How long was your list? :rtfm:

partsjay
11-17-2004, 12:25 PM
My list wasn't all that long, but standing in line for 2 hours to see Buddy Holly's glasses does nothing for me. I love music more than most people, but have no urge to see BB Kings underwear or anything like that.