View Full Version : Rod Stands

Finesse 23
11-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Hey Guys ...Looking for some ideas on good stands for the power wrapper to retro fit my original 23 year old :eek5: rod lathe …Wow maybe I should just buy one of them high tech things !!! ….nah …she’s been good to me over the years !! . I did some poking around ...but many of the old threads with pictures didn’t work ...or I guess are too old ?

Anyhow either some recommendations on ones available retail ( maybe if I’m good Santa will get them for me) or do it your-selfer stuff....Pictures would be appreciated :btu:

I saw this one .... but @ $45-50/stand ...well that just aint giving me the real fuzzy warms !! :rollem:

It does look purty though

http://www.americantackle.us/cimages/stand.jpg

capesams
11-10-2004, 06:32 AM
I made mine and they look just like those....alum. and screen door rollers.......all u need is 3 stands at the most. I'd pop up a pic,but my hard drive crashed two days ago an took my photo shop with it.:mad:

Finesse 23
11-10-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by capesams
screen door rollers.......

Screen door ??? The Mrs must love that !!!
I tried to take my door off but the "admiral " started beating on me:smash: …told her it was necessary for the good of mankind !!! and I needed it for rod building :D

I'd pop up a pic,but my hard drive crashed two days ago an took my photo shop with it.:mad:

Just what kinda photos ya have …that cause the computer to crash !!

:bsod: :heybaby: :hihi: