View Full Version : scott peterson guilty ..

crashfromamesbury
11-12-2004, 04:16 PM
news just in..

guilty first degree murder for the killing of laci peterson

guilty of second degree murder for the unborn child connor..

faces the potential of a death penalty for laci..

spence
11-12-2004, 04:18 PM
I'd never wish death on anyone, but for Him I'd make an exception :af:

-spence

C-5 CC
11-12-2004, 04:45 PM
I am a big fan of the death penalty!!! Definately for this piece of CRAP!!!:af: :af: :af: Hopefully they kill him nice and slowly, and revive him if he passes out, just to make sure he feels every bit of pain. He deserves absolutely NO MERCY!!

Brandon

PS: I am off to therapy now...learning how to express myself...ya know...stop sugar coating things....be more clear trying to convey my feelings to others;)

FishermanTim
11-12-2004, 05:59 PM
As much as he deserves equal punishmnt for the crimes he comitted, he'll probably end up getting life without parole.
The upshot for him will be getting those prison-issue briefs and wondering why there's a hole in the back?:laughs: :bl2: :bl: :laughs: :bl2: :bl:

BigFish
11-12-2004, 06:17 PM
I don't think those prison issue briefs come with the hole Fisherman Tim....they gotta earn that......:eek:...or so I am told!:hidin:

He deserves the death penalty....it is the only way to deal with these kind in this day in age!:behead: :hang:

Raider Ronnie
11-12-2004, 06:44 PM
with any luck,
Some inmate who has nothing to loose by killing him with take care of him!!!;)

Squid kids Dad
11-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Take him out in a boat and see how long he can tread water...:af:

spence
11-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Squid kids Dad
Take him out in a boat and see how long he can tread water...:af:
With a 5 gallon bucket filled with concrete tied to his ankle :af:

To be honest I'm against the death penalty...let him rot in jail.

-spence

Nebe
11-12-2004, 09:33 PM
i like what the indians used to to... they would tie a person to a wooden rack and let them bake to death in the sun. I also think that they would let carniverous ants eat them alive too...

Every bit of evidence pointed to his guilt, but in todays judicial system, he could have gotten off if he had enough $$ and the best lawyers....... look at OJ :smash:

tynan19
11-12-2004, 10:30 PM
I am all for the death penalty and I am sure he was quilty he was still convicted on circumstantial evidence. I am sure he will be able to appeal it for many years.

Slipknot
11-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Death would be too good for him.
send him to the front lines in Iraq:af:

Skip N
11-12-2004, 11:45 PM
I think me Eben and Spence all agree for once!:D This dude should rot in hell. I heard the Romans used to put you in a sack filled with rats and throw you in the river, I say we try this on Peterson:af: :af: Piece of crap

Skip N
11-12-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Slipknot
Death would be too good for him.
send him to the front lines in Iraq:af:

No, thats to honorable....be in slap in the face to the brave boys over there now. Puplic hangings need to be brought back;) Or at least just for this chit bag:af:

Navy Chief
11-13-2004, 01:17 PM
There's about 300 people on death row at San Quentin. Even if they decide to give Peterson the death pentalty, he'll sit there for 20 or so years. I say, put him in general population, bet on how long he would last.

If they kill you by lethal injection, why do they sterilize the needle?

Mike P
11-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Navy Chief
There's about 300 people on death row at San Quentin. Even if they decide to give Peterson the death pentalty, he'll sit there for 20 or so years. I say, put him in general population, bet on how long he would last.

If they kill you by lethal injection, why do they sterilize the needle?

Not only that, but they swab the prisoner's arm with alcohol :confused:

I think the Night Stalker has been sitting on the Row at "Q" now for about 20 years. We'll all be dead before they juice Peterson. Assuming the Ninth Circuit doesn't give him a new trial before that.

Skip N
11-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Ah yes, the good ole' Ninth circuit court of appeals...Well know as being the most liberal court in the country. Wouldnt be surprised if he walks after all:af: