View Full Version : Donations sought for MAC Three Auction ( CANCELLED) :(

Skitterpop
11-23-2004, 10:29 PM
Dave has always helped out with information, advice, whatever in all matters that he has experience in....time to repay his goodwill..... what goes around comes around.....

Plus its the holiday season which is meant for giving.... one plug from many of you would reap good benefits for a class act custom plug builder and great guy in his and his families time of need.

I`m thinking round three could be a $10.00 entry fee and drawing from a hat thing to keep it simple and allow many a very good chance at winning.

Please PM me if interested....Thank you very very much!

Mike

Skitterpop
11-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Please, thank you, and happy holidays to you and yours!

BigFish
11-23-2004, 11:11 PM
I got a batch I am ready to clear.....had planned on keeping these for myself cause' I gave all my others away but.....;) I think I can part with one for MAC......its guys like MAC got me started and helped me along the way......its the least I can do!:btu:

Let me see which goodie I can give up!;)

Skitterpop
11-24-2004, 11:09 AM
MAC has asked that this round 3 get cancelled:

So don`t send me anything unless its a gift for me ok :rolleyes:

Happy Holidays to all!

Mike

MAC
11-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Happy holidays to you Mike and everyone that contributed to the 2 auctions, both here and the one NIB put together. Thanks again to everyone involved. :)

Tagger
11-24-2004, 03:37 PM
oh there's one here too ??? :confused:

Charleston
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
How do you find the auction on this site??

BigFish
11-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Main Stripertalk Forum Charleston....sticky at the top....there are 2 of them!;)