View Full Version : Used Ski

RIROCKHOUND
12-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Lookin to get the lil woman a decent pair of used ski's; she's been renting for 3 years now and limits our days because of the added cost of renting... Anyone recomend a good shop in RI for used skis? I'm down to 1/2 doz days a year, and she only makes 4 or 5 of those, and since shes a true novice I dont need anything real high end, but have serious reservations about buying them on freak-bay...

thx...

PS she's 5'2" 110, so if anyone is selling a nice pair of shaped skis in that size let me know...

Bryan

gf2020
12-07-2004, 04:32 PM
There's some great ski stuff on eBay, I wouldn't think twice about it. However, you're probably better off just going to a local ski shop and see what they have in the way of trade-ins or leftover new stock.

reelecstasy
12-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by gf2020 you're probably better off just going to a local ski shop and see what they have in the way of trade-ins or leftover new stock. always a good call, you can get some nice shaped ski's leftover and what not at some really good deals. Worth looking into, thats how i got my stuff...