View Full Version : (2) Shimano Saragosa Boat Rods (NEW/ EXCELLENT CONDITION)

C-5 CC
12-11-2004, 11:41 AM
I am selling two Shimano Saragosa Conventional Rods. Both are in great/excellent condition. The 7’ is new and never used, the 6’6” was used once, and is perfect. The rods sell for $69.00 each , but I will sell both for $75.00 shipping included. Here are the specs (copy and pasted from a well known fishing supply site):

Shimano® Saragosa® Conventional Rods

You'll love the hard-charging, bulldog-like tenacity of these rods. Nothing fancy here, just some tough, well-built fishing tools that refuse to let you down. The extra-tough graphite composite blanks all have fast tapers and strong stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, for maximum durability in saltwater environments. Lightweight, easy-handling graphite reel seats; slip-resistant Hypalon® grips; gimbal butts and caps.

$69.99 38-151-184-00 15-30 LB LINE 6'6" M SRC66M

$69.99 38-151-190-00 20-50 LB LINE 7' MH SRC70MH

Please let me know if you have any questions. Oh…ya…I got these as part of a combo deal that I just couldn’t pass up. I don’t do any boat fishing, so I have no use for them.

To everyone: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Thanks
Brandon
:D

C-5 CC
12-20-2004, 10:51 PM
SOLD:D

Anthony11
01-12-2006, 08:42 PM
I am selling two Shimano Saragosa Conventional Rods. Both are in great/excellent condition. The 7’ is new and never used, the 6’6” was used once, and is perfect. The rods sell for $69.00 each , but I will sell both for $75.00 shipping included. Here are the specs (copy and pasted from a well known fishing supply site):

Shimano® Saragosa® Conventional Rods

You'll love the hard-charging, bulldog-like tenacity of these rods. Nothing fancy here, just some tough, well-built fishing tools that refuse to let you down. The extra-tough graphite composite blanks all have fast tapers and strong stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, for maximum durability in saltwater environments. Lightweight, easy-handling graphite reel seats; slip-resistant Hypalon® grips; gimbal butts and caps.

$69.99 38-151-184-00 15-30 LB LINE 6'6" M SRC66M

$69.99 38-151-190-00 20-50 LB LINE 7' MH SRC70MH

Please let me know if you have any questions. Oh…ya…I got these as part of a combo deal that I just couldn’t pass up. I don’t do any boat fishing, so I have no use for them.

To everyone: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Thanks
Brandon
:D
Hi, Brando,, are you still selling those two Shimano Saragosa conventional.
Are the ones with the heavy duty boat rod guides, look like a triangular? or are they the ones with the standart guides?
Thanks , Anthony

C-5 CC
01-14-2006, 10:02 AM
sorry- I sold them about a year ago