View Full Version : Steelers Fans

fishaholic18
12-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Seems like certain Steeler fans spend more time talking about our "World Champion New England Patriots", than they do about their own team.

Do you think that means they are worried??????????

Surfcastinglife
12-12-2004, 05:41 PM
it may just be that they'd fall asleep if they watched their own team play :D

afterhours
12-12-2004, 06:16 PM
:laughs: :hihi: :rotf3:

fishaholic18
12-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Surfcastinglife
it may just be that they'd fall asleep if they watched their own team play :D

True.:laughs:

Squid kids Dad
12-12-2004, 06:31 PM
I say bring them Steelers on..The World Champ's aren't afraid of them...:)

Vectorfisher
12-12-2004, 06:59 PM
They should be they have only beaten the Bengals twice this season with ease and the Pats too, I think if there is any team you should worry about it would be the Steelers. Oh by the way I think Bill got outcoached today 500+ yards against them

fishaholic18
12-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Here he is...The worried Steelers fan.

Vectorfisher
12-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Ya I am real worried the Pats will come into Heinz and win:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BigFish
12-12-2004, 07:07 PM
The Pats continue to reset the record books and you keep calling them lucky!:smash: What do they have to do to get an ounce of credit from you VF?:confused: The records continue to fall......and it will be quite awhile before these ones are broken again!:laughs: Show me a team that crushes their oponents in every game or plays each and every game flawlessly.....you can't....such an animal does not exist! Can you name another team that has won as many games in a 3 year period as the Pats have?:confused: Nope....cause it ain't been done.:D Come on VF...."IF" the Steelers could play like this I would pay them the respect they deserve......but you can't seem to give it up to the Pats!:rolleyes: Your only kiddin' yourself....you gonna look mighty fine wearin' that Pats jersey.....and after you wear it fishing with me and Afterhours, we will have you autograph it and we will auction it off on the site with the proceeds going to JohnR!:laughs: I bet that would be a lively auction!;)

afterhours
12-12-2004, 07:08 PM
no problem, been there, done that in the real season( playoffs ).

Vectorfisher
12-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Oh there be an auction all righty just dont be so sure it wont be afterhours and yourself wearing Steelers Jerseys cause after all the jawing I have been hearing you'll never hear the end of it:D I will personnally remind you on a daily basis afterwards as well;)

BigFish
12-12-2004, 07:15 PM
:laughs: :bl2: :bl: :hihi: :laugha: :jester: :jump1: :rotfl:

Vectorfisher
12-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Bigfish you talk of record setting and credit I think Ben R deserves a little of both, how many QB's as a rookie come out and win 11 games they start??? That has too be some kind of record, I could be wrong though;)

BigFish
12-12-2004, 09:10 PM
I will tell you I am impressed...but you still don't give the Pats credit and doing it now won't wash, cause you don't mean it! If you meant it you would have said it before now. As far as Bens record...yeah, I am impressed and already told you so last week in the "Ben" thread, but I don't think the Steelers as a team are impressive at all.:huh:

The Dad Fisherman
12-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
Oh by the way I think Bill got outcoached today 500+ yards against them

How is a "W" being outcoached??? :smash:

And I give Ben all the credit in the world.......He sells one mean can of chunky soup......Donovan McNabb's Mom better watch her back..:D

BigFish
12-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Thats one of the best questions I have heard yet TDF and one I know for a fact VF can't answer....:D....but I would like to see him try!:err:

islander
12-13-2004, 05:59 AM
Vector, When the steelers win 27 of 28 come talk to us, the steelers just got by jaguars last week, got beat by Baltimore, who we crushed.