View Full Version : its gonna be a long winter.

gilligan
12-14-2004, 07:08 PM
this guys copying this guys plug. everyone is painting plugs the same way.swirl,swirl,swirl. aborgast,aborgast,aborgast,spam,spam,spam. the friggen hooks lock and so on and so forth. i dont know even one/tenth of yous guys but i can pretty much figure out whos friends and whos not but i see alot of guys who i thought were pals fight like 9 year old girls on a playground. if you think these plugs are gonna be collector items worth hundreds you might be right but YOU wont be around to know. up until a week ago evreyone praised one anothers work and now its getting ugly. the belly weight is wrong. the hooks will lock, the finish won't stand up,wrong size swivel blah blah blah blah. ive said some silly stuff on here but for the love of god, dont criticize or question someone elses work unless you have an exact copy of said work and have fished it.

Nebe
12-14-2004, 07:10 PM
we are all playing... it is a pre-winter excercise :D

Slipknot
12-14-2004, 07:15 PM
It's all NIB's fault:laughs: with his comment about butt smooching:D It all went downhill after that:laughs: :rolleyes:

I don't think it's all that bad Gilligan

there's room for everyone

Karl F
12-14-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Slipknot
It's all NIB's fault:laughs: with his comment about butt smooching:D It all went downhill after that:laughs: :rolleyes:

I don't think it's all that bad Gilligan

there's room for everyone

Yep, NIB's fault, he said no more Butt Smooching, Rump Swabbery, or whatever, said tell it like it is, if it sucks let them know, no more
"oooooo..... thats a nice one, smooochie"
;)

I think it's just the beginning of the shack nasties, hopefully everybody will get some new toys for xmas, and get busy in their respective plug rooms, and realize that there is only so many variations of rounds, slopes, tapers, weights, and lips...
I think it was Mr. Habs who pointed out, that we are not reinventing the wheel in here........ lets all keep that in mind.

Got to go thru drill 25 needles I turned last night, have a good night all!

:cool:

spence
12-14-2004, 07:29 PM
I take great pride in my butt kissing. Anthing that might help me in the ho bidness :hihi:

-spence

bassmaster
12-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Karl F
Yep, NIB's fault, he said no more Butt Smooching, Rump Swabbery, or whatever, said tell it like it is, if it sucks let them know, no more
"oooooo..... thats a nice one, smooochie"
;)

I think it's just the beginning of the shack nasties, hopefully everybody will get some new toys for xmas, and get busy in their respective plug rooms, and realize that there is only so many variations of rounds, slopes, tapers, weights, and lips...
I think it was Mr. Habs who pointed out, that we are not reinventing the wheel in here........ lets all keep that in mind.

Got to go thru drill 25 needles I turned last night, have a good night all!
its that sol attitude he brings here to

:cool:

gilligan
12-14-2004, 07:32 PM
:)
i get a little teary eyed when i see friends fight.:D

tynan19
12-14-2004, 07:43 PM
I hope so.

redneck24
12-14-2004, 07:59 PM
:nopain:

Motor Fish
12-14-2004, 08:18 PM
It's "Constructive" criticism.
;)

gilligan
12-14-2004, 08:31 PM
"its gonna be a long winter"
but what we should be saying is
HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

Flaptail
12-15-2004, 05:55 AM
It's petty jealousy. Pure and simple, Everyone thinks they have done something new but it's all been done before. People who have only been making plugs for a couple years or collecting for only a couple years suddenly get big heads, think thier #^&#^&#^&#^& don't stink. Like teenage girls at the mall, who's wearing what and how dare she, I was the first to start that trend! I hate this site in the winter.:smash:

l.i.fish.in.vt
12-15-2004, 07:23 AM
Flap, maybe it the other way around,the guys who have been at it awhile seeing the newer guys putting them to shame:) gotta look at both sides of the coin. if this bickering didn't go on it would be boring around here.

Pete F.
12-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Flaptail
It's petty jealousy. Pure and simple, Everyone thinks they have done something new but it's all been done before. People who have only been making plugs for a couple years or collecting for only a couple years suddenly get big heads, think thier #^&#^&#^&#^& don't stink. Like teenage girls at the mall, who's wearing what and how dare she, I was the first to start that trend! I hate this site in the winter.:smash:
Hey, it's better than the alternative. Just think how boring it would be if you did'nt have this BS to fool with. I have yet to see anyone be really mean spirited on this site, unlike other sites. There is an amazing amount of expertise here(unabashed rump swabbery)
Just need a rump swabbing smilie:D

JHABS
12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
:rolleyes: .... To funny.

Nebe
12-15-2004, 09:37 AM
heyyyyy Haaabssss:whackin:

ThrowingTimber
12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
5 plug penalty for bringing to board to a full hault! :laughs: Let the next session of the mutual admiration society continue!

Ho Bidness I like that one!

JHABS
12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
EBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeN

Charleston
12-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Shut you computer off!! and see how long you can go without this site, or any site like it!!:mad:
This is a fellowship like none other! :happy:

ThrowingTimber
12-15-2004, 10:14 AM
:D He had me cracking up doing that EBeeeeeeeeen! Thing!

reelecstasy
12-15-2004, 10:45 AM
still lovin the term "rump swabbery" :laughs: and if any ladies have thin skin, tfb.......:D :laughs: :D

TheRattBoy
12-15-2004, 01:31 PM
:fishslap: :lurk: more clicks and back stabbing than a season's worth of Survivor :laughs: and which side of the bridge do you live on?:smash: johnny

Slipknot
12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all of you

bassmaster
12-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by l.i.fish.in.vt
Flap, maybe it the other way around,the guys who have been at it awhile seeing the newer guys putting them to shame:) gotta look at both sides of the coin. if this bickering didn't go on it would be boring around here.
bull#^&#^&#^&#^&