View Full Version : Anyone want to fish tomorrow?

Got Stripers
10-20-2001, 08:56 AM
Looks like I'm striking out getting a partner for tomorrow, so the invite is now open. Planning on a noon launch tomorrow on the Thames in CT and fishing to dark based on the bite. If anyones interested in joining me, let me know. I'm on the south shore of mass, so if it makes sense to leave from here, I'll get you directions or you can meet me at the ramp. Board regulars only, no strange lurkers allowed :).

JeffH
10-20-2001, 11:12 AM
Not looking for a ride and I'm not sure of where on the river you were planning to fish but just wanted to give you a heads up. The area in front of the sub base is closed between sunset and sunrise. I believe they close that area even before sunset so don't get caught on the wrong side of the base trying to get home, you will have to sit until day break.

Slipknot
10-21-2001, 07:01 AM
Bob, check your email........

Got Stripers
10-21-2001, 07:10 AM
Bruce head on up, planning on leaving between 10:30-11 am, I'll give you a call.

Slipknot
10-21-2001, 08:07 PM
Thanks again Bob, we didn't get any cows but it was fun getting out and hitting new spots. Also fun watching you wrestle with those 10 lb blues on your trout rods.:D