View Full Version : xmas shopping for myself

blue oyster
12-17-2004, 03:30 PM
to get into the spirit of the holidays i had to do a little shopping for myself 2 new reels and 1 rod but no tackle yet , still 7 shopping days left:D

ThrowingTimber
12-17-2004, 03:32 PM
NICE I got a few ppl left to shop for then its ALL ME:D

TheRattBoy
12-19-2004, 05:52 PM
Ah yes, I was VERY good this year:p got a Aquaskinz Rampage top two 6500 Nautil reels....but it wasn't just me, it's fun having an up and coming fisherman in the family, my 11 yr old is getting a new rod (Diawa Sealine 8') and a reel (Nautil 6500), not a bad set up for the lil guy, when I think back to some of my "K-Mart" gear:p And now with him fishing it give me a reason to but more than one of everything:D Merry Christmas to all !! johnny

t.orlando
12-19-2004, 06:21 PM
I have a very funny feeling santa is going to bring me a bunch of vmc trebles, heavy duty split rings, and SOSpenders. Hope he dos'nt stick himself with the vmc's. I was a good boy.

new jack
12-19-2004, 07:28 PM
i bought me a new delta belt sander:D

PurpelNoon
12-19-2004, 10:27 PM
If I'm good, I think I may buy myself either a VS 250 or a Saltiga 4500. I really can't afford to be doing so but I have such a euphoric feeling when the UPS guy rings the bell and hands over that small brown box.
Once the bill comes in I get depressed, so the natural thing to do to alleviate the depression is - you guessed it- buy more stuff!
This endless cycle is why we all have basements full of crap! At least thats how it is with me. I have enough plugs to open a small tackle store for a couple of weeks. :happy: