View Full Version : What the--

justplugit
12-20-2004, 09:22 PM
ya gotta be kiddin me. I work 40 years and buy used cars all my life.Then in June i figure i'll buy a good new one that will last me to who knows when? put 3 coats of wax on it since then and park a mile away from other cars. Wash it everty week by hand. Today i go out and some $%#@# bastarge keys it from back fender to front abot 1/2 way up the panels. $1000 deductible on the insurance.
Can't believe people can be that jealous of material things someone owns.Forget about how hard they worked for them:(
The only recourse i have is "to know" what goes around comes around and anybody who is that jealous could never be a happy person. Merry Chritmas to the guy who did it:)
Nice place to vent.

Karl F
12-20-2004, 09:40 PM
That is positively rotten Dave, sorry to hear that. Obviously, they don't know you...... and your right, that Karma thing,what goes 'round, comes 'round.... they will get theres.

Hope ya got a good paint guy, amazing the technology in the souto body biz these days,(compared to when I played around with it 30 years ago), I'm sure it will be a good match.

bassmaster
12-20-2004, 09:49 PM
that stinks

Slipknot
12-20-2004, 09:51 PM
:( that is awful:(

rotten people:af:

Backbeach Jake
12-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Sorry to hear that. I'm a bodyman by trade and I've heard this many ,many times. I just don't get it either. My best guess is that these jerks are such uber-losers that they can't understand that someone might have actually worked and saved for that car. Believe me I do feel for ya. :confused:

Squid kids Dad
12-21-2004, 12:39 AM
I am an appraiser for an insurance company...I see that BS all the time..I feel so bad for the victim..It sucks..Hopefully what goes around comes around...God forbid they get caught...Well actually that woudn't be a bad thing:D

Slingah
12-21-2004, 06:50 AM
boy that just stinks J.P.I.
don't worry I put a call into the Kharma Police for ya:D

BigFish
12-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Slingah knows the head of the International Karma Association...East Coast Chapter....he will take care of that!;)

Just wish he would put in a good word for me getting my cow bass!:(

That stinks Dave....good luck with that.:(

justplugit
12-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Thanks for all the broad shoulders to complain on:) Ya know what,life is too short to let someone ruin your fun.
Now that the Karma Police are in on it,that's all that matters:D

jugstah
12-21-2004, 10:03 AM
Every jerk has their day in front of the judge, God.

tom crowley
12-21-2004, 03:27 PM
I know how you feel some one keyed the door of my truck this summer.

afterhours
12-21-2004, 05:59 PM
the karma thing will go into action.

vineyardblues
12-21-2004, 06:39 PM
wow,,,, that cucks big time ,

Just think , maybe next year it's your turn to catch a cow :)

VB

ThrowingTimber
12-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Sorry to hear that, It stinks that you work hard and get the things you want and some chump comes and ruins things cuz they're a loser:af:

reelecstasy
12-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Some POS just don't get it...:af: They have no respect for people that have worked for what they have..Just jealous pr!cks:af:
That really sucks....

Surfcastinglife
01-11-2005, 06:00 PM
i hear ya man someone keyed my lexus the night i brought it home pissed me off so much, i was workin 7 days a week to pay off that car and the insurance and ppl disrespected that which fumed me beyond belief. then i had to give it up :smash: :smash: