View Full Version : I Think Vectorfisher Is Letting Us Sweat It Out!

BigFish
12-21-2004, 11:45 AM
I can't imagine why he has not been here yet to rub it in.....losing to the Dolphins! The only thing I can think of is he is just laying in wait, letting us squirm a little and sweat....keep us looking over our perverbial shoulder for him and then, from the internet shadows he will leap on us and give it to us good!:laughs: Sleep with one eye open guys till' we hear from him!:hidin:

Vectorfisher
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Actually Bigfish I was gonna wait for the Jets game cause there gonna hand you a loss as well:laughs:

BigFish
12-21-2004, 12:52 PM
There he is but not much to say....hmmmmm!:eek: He scares me!;)

The Dad Fisherman
12-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately......he doesn't have to say anything :(

He can just sit back and watch us eat Humble Pie.....Until January that is

Vectorfisher
12-21-2004, 01:49 PM
TDF I think you got it all wrong there will be eating and it's gonna be you guys eating the $heet stew you have been dishing out all season long:laughs: :laughs: BF and Afterhours are gonna be fishing in Steelers jerseys:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

BigFish
12-21-2004, 02:30 PM
They don't make those is XXL I don't think VF.....:eek: do they?;)

Vectorfisher
12-21-2004, 02:46 PM
Oh if I have to cut two of them apart and sew them together your wearing it pal;)

BigFish
12-21-2004, 03:21 PM
:laughs:

The Dad Fisherman
12-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Once again BF....Don't give up the Faith.

Remember they choked one against Washington last year.........then they ran off 21 straight.

BigFish
12-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Don't get me wrong TDF...I have not given up on the Pats....I still believe they will go all the way! Just have to make light of the loss, I am not going to drive myself crazy over it!:D

The Dad Fisherman
12-21-2004, 04:22 PM
:btu:

afterhours
12-21-2004, 05:53 PM
we will beat the kneelers if THEY make it:D , i'll look ridiculous in a kneeler jersey!:)

Vectorfisher
12-21-2004, 09:13 PM
I can't wait either, and remember the bet had nothing to do with the Superbowl it was which team went the farthest:happy: :happy: :happy: So if your guys lose on the week my team has a bye :happy: get out them jerseys, we gotta get JohnR involved maybe we can sell pictures and the proceeds go to the site or possible an appearance at the TFCTFN

afterhours
12-22-2004, 07:13 AM
VF- did you go to the BF school of interpetation?:) just because either team geta a bye means nothing. the bet is who goes further in the season, right? the season does'nt end at the end of the regular season, that's the beginning! i might have been born on a tuesday- but it was'nt last tuesday.

afterhours
12-22-2004, 07:37 AM
"I tell ya what Bigfish and Afterhours let's make this productive instead of counterproductive I am hoping your gambling men. If the Pats go farther than the Steelers do this year I will take both of you together or seperate for day/night fishing of your choice on my boat and wear a Pats Jersey the entire time we fish, you may have to provide the shirt though. However if the Steelers go farther along in the season you guys will have to host me for a day/night fishing the surf in the sand each and you will have to wear the Jersey I provide Deal??" - VF

if the kneelers lose in the 1st playoff round and the patriots get to the afc champ game, who went farther?

Vectorfisher
12-22-2004, 12:15 PM
You totally misread my post reread it:smash: