View Full Version : Well Hello everybody & Happy Holidays!!!!

Fisherwoman
12-24-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi all sorry I haven't been around in a while, I was down in PA for bambi season. Didn;t get a buck this year even though I saw 9 with horns in 2 days, but now they have to have at least 4 points on one side to be a shooter. Got 2 doe though and had lots of bologna made. Had a great time with my family as we all hunt, mom and I had a blast.

Bill and I wanted to wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

We also wanted to thank all of you who so graciously supported our business this year. Next year should be a blast as we are getting a new boat, a 27 ft Polar Center Consol. Can't wait for that to come in the spring along with the stiped ones!!!

Also we are heading south top Nag's Head, NC next weekend to do a little big pajama's fishing, Hopefully we will start the new year off with a few 50 lbers, YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAA Bring it on!!!

If anybody has any info about that area for this time of year please let us know, all thoughts are welcome.

Anyway it's good to be back on the board and again Happy holiday's to all of you and your families, may god also bless the men and women in the military, may they all be safe and come home soon,

All the Best,
Bill & Jules

milo
12-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Yep...Merrrry X-MAS,to everyone:D ...and thanx JohnR ,FOR POPPIN OUT THIS BABY OF A WEBSITE,made alot of great, true freinds here that never would of been possible...Drive safe guys or should I say ,LET THE WIFE TAKE THE WHEEL,I'm home bound tonite,(open house) so I can drink all the BUD and moonshine I wants:smash: ..so MERRY X -MAS GUYS AND TAKE CARE:cool:

Katie
12-24-2004, 01:43 PM
merry x-mass all! sounds like you had fun jules..it makes the winter go by faster..;)

Crafty Angler
12-24-2004, 01:44 PM
Merry Christmas to you Fisherwoman :wave:

And to you, Milo - hmmm...I got a little of that 'shine left.....I wonder how it'll mix with eggnog... :spin:

thefishingfreak
12-24-2004, 02:44 PM
there's an artical in this months saltwater sportsman about carolina bass'n
good luck.take pics:)

Clammer
12-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Jule,s & Bill I wish you only the best [always] never get ta see ya //// good fishing in the new rig ///

enjoy friend ;)

BEETLE
12-24-2004, 04:56 PM
There's no fish down there. They're all migrating to the Hudson or Thames this year......:bshake:

:wavey:

Hey Jules, why don't ya post up a pic of the future boat for all to see ???

Got Stripers
12-24-2004, 08:08 PM
Merry Xmas to you both, I hope the new venture is a great success and I can't wait to take a ride in the big boat. Can I just put the throttle down hard for a short while, I feel the need for SPEED!

Fisherwoman
12-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Thanks Milo, Katie & Crafty A,

Fishing Freak already read that article, I am totally psyced!!!!

Clammer all the best to you and your family, may health be with you for the holidays and always, we will have to fish soon.

Beetle, Ya there's no big bass down there right now, NOT!!!! I'll take some pictures for ya buddy!!! the link to the new boat is www.polarboats.com I believe look at the 2700cc.

GS, hope you have a great holiday and some days to put in on the water. and NO TURBO BOB YOU ARE NOT DRIVING THE NEW BOAT. tHIS TIME I AM TAKING YOUR BUTT FOR A RIDE BAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :happy:

relentless
12-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Bill and Jules,

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the members on SB.com. Santa gave me a new installed (Sneaky) remote starter for the truck. Now If I could only figure out one for the boat. It would come in handy this time of year. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a Happy New Year.

Dave

BEETLE
12-25-2004, 10:12 AM
originally posted by FW

"NO TURBO BOB YOU ARE NOT DRIVING THE NEW BOAT. tHIS TIME I AM TAKING YOUR BUTT FOR A RIDE BAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! "

Turbo Bob -- meet Turbo Beetle :D

Fisherwoman
12-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Same to you Dave, and all the best to your family. When we get back from NC I want to do a trip for some cod so let me know about tips you may be doing in a couple of weeks!!!

Turbo Beetle and Turbo Bob, now that is scarry, but look out boys you are in big trouble now, gonna use you both as boat hood ornaments. LMAO

BEETLE
12-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Take me flyin :D

Mr. Sandman
12-25-2004, 02:06 PM
Merry Christmas guys...

No fair...Besides everyone knows NC fish don't count....;)

(OT: B&J and derby crew: There is a derby issue brewing, and knowing what serious anglers that you are in this event.... I think the committe would benefit from your off-island input. I am not on the committe but I will send you a PM with the details after the holidays and perhaps you can respond prior to Feb meeting.)

Squid kids Dad
12-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Bill & Jules...1st off I hope you had a great holiday..You deserve it..And good luck with new boat..Looks awesome.....
Mr. Sandman let us know what is going on with the derby issue..Greatly interested...Thanks

Jenn
12-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Congrads on the new boat and good luck in N.C.!!!

nice to hear from you, thought maybe you got lost in the woods!;)

Fisherwoman
12-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Beetle,beetle,beetle:smash: :smash: :smash:

Thanks sandman & DOSK, Ya whats up with the derby buddy? Let me know, we will help if we can. Hope you both had a great holiday!!!

Jenn, I Never get lost in the woods!!!! How are you doing, coming by to fish with us this summer?:p

Swimmer
12-27-2004, 05:57 PM
O.K. will someone let me in on the derby problem, please.

Cut down on overuse of popular baits, chum a poacher.

JohnR
12-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Hey Jules - Hey Bill - hadn't seen you in a couple months - Little late for Xmas so Happy Newyear :tooth:

Sweet boat :)

What's up with the Derby?

Squid kids Dad
12-27-2004, 08:32 PM
MR. SANDMAN will reply as to the derby problems..Or check Derby talk on Derby web page,,Basically the derby is considering not including Albies & Bones but it sounds like Abies the most due to no use of the dead Albies..I willm post his reponse to me if he oks it

Fisherwoman
12-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey JohnR & Swimmer, Happy New Year to you also. I will start another thead about the MV Derby.