View Full Version : This Being New Years Day What is your worst Hangover experince

Thom
01-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Was getting drunk at my apartment with my roomate after he had a fight with his girl friend between the two of us 30 pack of beer and a bottle of Baily's and a bottle of Samboca the Slippery nipples sure were slippery. But boy did we pay for the next day and the moring of the next. I still can't belive what we drank that night. THomT

Slingah
01-01-2005, 11:46 AM
too many to list;)
it's nice to wake up feelin fine nowadays:D

Notaro
01-02-2005, 02:12 AM
my buddy doug embarassed me on NYE. we went to my friend, Julia's friend, Josh at his apt for a party. doug was drank a martini with vokda and two more drinks and he started making out with every girl and i didnt beat him to it. julia was pissed. he almost kissed her. her bf was there. i had to take him out for a damn time-out and all he did was singing and doing the en vogue pose and flipping the bird at cops. i missed out the fun. damn. i was there for 30 minutes. jesus, life does suck. and i didnt hook up with any girl.:af:

Karl F
01-02-2005, 10:28 AM
January....

The busiest month for AA in new members.

Unfortunatley, most do not stick with the program.

Mike P
01-02-2005, 09:25 PM
My worst hangover was a walk in the park next to my worst drunk---the 98 degree at 10 PM 4th of July I decided to split a fifth of peppermint schnappes with a couple of buds.

Ever dry heave for 5 solid minutes before something comes up? :yak6:

tom crowley
01-02-2005, 09:44 PM
tomorrow!!!

CrankyFish
01-08-2005, 03:06 AM
21st b-day...i vowed to myself that, that would be the first and LAST day i ever got that throw up drunk...got home and chucked for 20 minutes, praying to the porcelin god...went to bed...had to anchor my foot on the floor to keep the room from spinning....didnt help:smash:

Raven
02-06-2005, 07:08 PM
of bali hai fruit wine (from the old days) i had thrown out the window (went down to easy) and i couldnt keep the car in one lane weaving up the road i realized i was totally hammered so i pulled over at a buddy's house in Mattapoisett .....only to slump over
in the seat ...parked, but with the engine still running....
thats where the police found me and busted me.....what a nasty experience that was......and i LEARNED .....the HARD way!:mad: :smash:

Newboater
02-10-2005, 05:10 AM
Early 1968 in Viet Nam - Doug and I drank a couple of cases of Falstaf and a bottle of Crown Royal. Sat in the sand but mosquitoes wanted blood so Doug and I climbed up on top of the bunker.

Woke up in the morning and 1st Sgt just looked as we walked into tent. Yelled 'Where the hell you been?' We told him and he said 'We got hit with 40 motar rounds last night with about 8 near our bunker'.

We never heard them and never woke up until morning. But, no mosquitoe bites. I thought all day while I upchucked 'Oh, I'm so happy to be alive'

Sarge