View Full Version : 2005 footbal schedule

Raider Ronnie
01-01-2005, 05:00 PM
The dates are not set yet,
But my Raiders make a visit to Foxboro next season:D
So, who is going to take me to the game?:D
I'll trade a few trips out on my boat!!!

Vectorfisher
01-01-2005, 05:26 PM
Where did you find this out?

Raider Ronnie
01-01-2005, 06:02 PM
www.raiders.com
They have next seasons opponents listed, but dates not set yet

afterhours
01-01-2005, 06:08 PM
W for the home team:D

BigFish
01-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Ron...I got a buddy with season tickets....I am pretty sure I can get the Raider seats from him if your interested?;) You and me and the Raiders and Pats:happy: what do you think?:confused:

Vectorfisher
01-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Especially if Ronnie goes to the game wearing black and silver and the Raiders win, oh man that would get ugly:eek:

BigFish
01-01-2005, 09:59 PM
VF I had an additional thought to our wager! The loser/losers must wear the opposing teams shirts not only on a fishing excursion, but to the TFCTFN!:D

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
Especially if Ronnie goes to the game wearing black and silver and the Raiders win, oh man that would get ugly:eek:

That wouldn't be a 1st for me!
Well, maybe a 1st for me at Gillette instead of Foxboro stadium!
I sat 4 rows in front of Al Davis back in 97 when Bledsoe was in his 1st or 2nd season!
By the way, The Raiders won that game!!!

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 10:21 AM
AHH Bigfish thats a no brainer if I lose I will be heckled all night if you lose you might get a grumble from someone about the shirt:huh: With the majority of members being Pat fans that would be crazy;) I might believe that my team has what it takes this year I don't let that override my brain and get to thinking they can't be beat either, unlike you Pats fans who seem to be overly confident every weekend:D

BigFish
01-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Don't ever think that of me VF...;) I am a firm believer in the "on any given Sunday" philosophy!:laughs: Can't blame you on the shirt gig though...;) you smart man...all in good fun though and folks would understand....it might be me and Afterhours that have to wear the enemy garb anyway!:laughs:

afterhours
01-02-2005, 10:36 AM
maybe i'm wrong here, but i think that wearing the enemy garb in front of many patriot fans would be ultra embarassing for a patriots fan :) hopefully it will NEVER come to that.

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by afterhours
maybe i'm wrong here, but i think that wearing the enemy garb in front of many patriot fans would be ultra embarassing for a patriots fan :) hopefully it will NEVER come to that.

I would bet ,
It's a LOT safer for me to wear Raider stuff at Gillette,
Than for one of you guys to wear Pats stuff in Oakland:behead:

afterhours
01-02-2005, 10:47 AM
you got that right!