View Full Version : Steelers 15-1 Yah baby

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Pretty impressive season:D I was most impressed with how the Steelers 2,3rd string defense and offense gave it to the Bills who needed a win for the playoffs;) I feel pretty good about my team going into the playoffs how about you Pats fans? A little worried? Steelers also seem to be getting the rest of the team healthy, I saw a lot of faces that I haven't seen in a while come back:happy: :happy: It was also funny too see how serious the Bills were at the end of this game, just where do they think there going in the playoffs if they do win:rolleyes:

BigFish
01-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Congrats to you and your Steelers VF...:D...too bad it all has to end in two weeks!:laughs: Pats will hit the ground running (literally) when the playoffs get rolling! Not afraid of anyone at this point......coach has plenty of time to rest the troops and get them all on the same page!:happy: I just ordered your Pats shirt so it will be waiting for you.:laughs:

In all seriousness though VF, your Steelers played a great season.....credit where credit is due no one can take anything away from them.:btu: We will see who is made of what in a couple weeks.....I think the team that comes out of the Pats Steelers game will go all the way!;) Anyone know how the playoff season shakes out yet?:confused:

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Bigfish The Pats have had a good run as well, you can't take any team too lightly now. There are still games with meaning to be played out to get the playoff picture clear.

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2005, 05:19 PM
It should be a good AFC championship game,
Colts at Steelers ;)

BigFish
01-02-2005, 05:24 PM
I predict Colts crash and burn in the first round!:D I honestly do not think the Colts have the, pardon the pun.....horses to get to the Superbowl!;)

Raider Ronnie
01-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
I predict Colts crash and burn in the first round!:D I honestly do not think the Colts have the, pardon the pun.....horses to get to the Superbowl!;)

You never know,
You can't depend on snow storms and below zero temps every year!!!:smash:
It was in the mid 50s out here yesterday!!!;)

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 06:25 PM
I too would be surprised if the Colts don't beat the Pats, and if the Pats and Steelers do make it by then I would suspect one hell of an AFC championship game, Bill Cowher and some guys on the team are very bitter about the last time these two teams met in the playoffs. I also think Cowher has built a pretty solid coaching staff so only time will tell.

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Colts may play Broncos 2 weeks in a row, and Jacksonville makes me nervous

Goose
01-02-2005, 06:33 PM
If you do a definition search on Bledsoe you'll see the word "UNCLUTCH" Do the same search on Brady you'll find "C _ _ _ _"

Bills shoulda won :rolleyes: shoulda shoulda shoulda:rolleyes:

Both pats and steelers had a good season....steelers a little better, congrats Pitts fans(Vector). Both teams looked very vulnerable during the season. On paper the Steelers have a better team...on paper helicoptors don't fly and the pats wheren't supposed ta win in 2001. I think it'll come down to which team can handle the most pressure and since Brady and what ever the hell his name is:hee: resemable each other so much.... I give the edge to our staff and kicker. The end. Amen. I'm outa here.

BigFish
01-02-2005, 06:43 PM
As always, I believe the teams that turn the ball over the least will do the best! 4 games the Pats have lost in the last 2 years....4 turnovers in each game! 3 TO's today!:D

afterhours
01-02-2005, 06:46 PM
should be a great tournament!

Vectorfisher
01-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Goose them mighty Bills can't even look good against a 2 and 3rd string team:rolleyes: I remember something about with or without there QB they will not beat the Bills:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: oh your killing me once again another SB.com Steeler defeat prediction shot down in flames, how many more:confused: :happy:

afterhours
01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
they will lose to the patriots.

Surfcastinglife
01-02-2005, 11:48 PM
pats, steelers, colts whomever comes out of it will win the superbowl. i am oh so very scared of the chargers.....nobody talks about these guys, they are a GOOD team gonna be tough to beat

The Dad Fisherman
01-03-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Raider Ronnie
You never know,
You can't depend on snow storms and below zero temps every year!!!:smash:

Its not our fault the Colts are a Pansy-Ass Dome Team........Real Men play football OUTSIDE.:D

Goose
01-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
oh your killing me once again another SB.com Steeler defeat prediction shot down in flames, how many more

Hail to the almighty VF who is full of football knowledge and everyone else on the site just doesn't understand the game.
Don't flattering yourself :rolleyes:

Vectorfisher
01-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Goose it's only because I have both eyes open not like most of you Pats fans who are blinded by 2 Superbowl wins in 200 years:laughs: Your team has showed it can be beat in more ways than one and for whatever reason there is this feeling of being invincable in Patriot nation, shall I bring out the statements made by Pats fans here leading up to the last matchup against the Steelers:rolleyes:

Goose
01-03-2005, 05:24 PM
You know what I like about this computer..one click and you go away

Vectorfisher
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Squid kids Dad
01-03-2005, 08:08 PM
:D

Goose
01-04-2005, 12:32 AM
Your team has showed it can be beat in more ways than one :

You wanna talk about teams being beat... The last four AFC championship games hosted by the steelers have been loses, by same coach too. At least the Bills went to the superbowl 4 times. You should be a little concernded that neither pitts coach nor QB have not proven to put together big wins AT HOME!!!

Vectorfisher
01-04-2005, 07:51 AM
If you remember the Steelers went to the bowl in 94 with Neil O Donnel at the helm, any idea where he is know:huh: and almost beat a rock solid Dallas team! Neil ODonnel was marginal at best as a matter of fact he started a very short time for another team then became a backup for a couple before dissappearing that's how good he was. I think Bill Cowher has done a pretty good job keeping his team at a competetive level when the Rooney's don't want to drop big coin on any one superstar player. And if you look at his record against the other Bill in Cleveland it proves my point, The Steelers owned the Browns under his era:D

afterhours
01-04-2005, 08:17 AM
ah, but times have changed:D you can't seriously beleive that your bill is better than our bill now:rolleyes:

Vectorfisher
01-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Well it takes more than a head coach afterhours and show me the two coaches stats I would like to see wins and losses as head coaches.;)

afterhours
01-04-2005, 04:42 PM
you did'nt answer the question.

Vectorfisher
01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Ask that question after this season and well into next when Bill B could lose a couple of his staff

BigFish
01-04-2005, 05:37 PM
I will be curious to see how this affects the team.:(

afterhours
01-04-2005, 05:43 PM
just like with the players- he'll plug someone right in. he's been expecting to lose them both for almost three years now. you gotta know that he's been grooming assistants. smartest coach in the NFL.

BigFish
01-04-2005, 05:45 PM
I still worry about this!:hidin:

The Dad Fisherman
01-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Well it takes more than a head coach afterhours and show me the two coaches stats I would like to see wins and losses as head coaches.;)

Regular season Wins and Losses........OR SUPERBOWL wins and losses.

Once again its what you do w/ the opportunities presented you...:D

Squid kids Dad
01-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Steelers gonna end up 15 & 2 ..:laughs:

Vectorfisher
01-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Keep the Pats beat the Steelers predictions alive and well everytime you guys and everyone else picks the Steelers to lose they keep winning so I want one a day:D

Raider Ronnie
01-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Squid kids Dad
Steelers gonna end up 15 & 2 ..:laughs:

Ya,
When they loose to the Colts!!!:laughs:

Vectorfisher
01-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Good one Ronnie:laughs: :laughs:

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Good one Ronnie:laughs: :laughs:

I think these Pats BLOWHOLES here, are depending on another snow storm or below zero temps for their playoff game against the Colts!!!:smash:

Squid kids Dad
01-07-2005, 07:18 PM
YAH RIGHT!!! Go Raiders..Oh thats right they are already gone..:D

Vectorfisher
01-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Maybe another tuck I mean fumble tuck no fumble ahhhh:smash: Raiders got robbed

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Maybe another tuck I mean fumble tuck no fumble ahhhh:smash: Raiders got robbed

Or maybe another "Immaculate(Bull%$%$%$%$) reception:smash:

Vectorfisher
01-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey that was a catch man !! There was no intereference from the ref's

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey that was a catch man !! There was no intereference from the ref's

Frenchy NEVER touched it!!!
according to the rules back then, it was a bad call!!!
But, under todays rules with these crap fines for hitting too hard,
Not only would Jack Tatum be fined, he'd be hauled off to jail!!!

Vectorfisher
01-07-2005, 07:56 PM
:laughs: :laughs: Too funny Ronnie The call was made from upstairs, but what happened to the 5 seconds on the clock:confused:

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Can you believe the NFL fined John Lynch for the hit he made last week?
What has the NFL come too!!!
:af:

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 08:01 PM
:laughs: :laughs: Too funny Ronnie The call was made from upstairs, but what happened to the 5 seconds on the clock:confused:

The call was made upstairs to head of security to see if they had enough man power if they made the right call,
They didn't have the man power!!!:smash:

Vectorfisher
01-07-2005, 08:05 PM
I have seen a few hits this year that got fines and I think there getting a little ridiculous. WEEI was talking about letters to the ref's to keep an eye out on him this weekend and made it clear ejection is possible if the refs feel it deserves it. You must be bored tonight too, I am going out of my mind:smash: I want summer and warm weather and daylight:crying:

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 08:11 PM
I need to go cod fishing!!!:wall:

Squid kids Dad
01-07-2005, 08:57 PM
You both need your teams to win a super bowl...:laughs:

Raider Ronnie
01-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Squid kids Dad
You both need your teams to win a super bowl...:laughs:

We have super bowls
Steelers 4
Raiders 3
Pats 2

But unlike the Pats, ours were quite a long time ago:(

Squid kids Dad
01-07-2005, 09:48 PM
:( :D Looking forward to the playoffs tho..But that only means another 3 or 4 weeks of football...:(