View Full Version : Thank You

MAC
01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I want to express thanks to a bunch of great guys who volunteered their tackle and wares for The Newell Guy Auctions. A big thanks to; NIB, TimS, JohnR,Skitterpop,KarlF., flaptail, Tagger, Capesams, TLDig, winchmaster,Jigman, guzz,Basshol,Charlston,maddog2020,Bigfish,ChrisH, Backbeach Jake,Sparky,Gloucester2,LIFishVT,Slipknot,Afterhou rs,eben,SudsyStriperknight, gary2,flukinuki, Bernzy, CharlieM,mikecc,fishingfreak,PNG,ThrowingTimber,Ne wJack,Salty,PASurfer , justplugit,H'islander, mrpogie,eelpunt,ferret and JohnE. I think I got everybody. If I missed anyone please accept my sincerest appologies. You guys were a great help in keeping things going around my household and I thank you from thebottom of my heart. Dave & Mary

BigFish
01-04-2005, 04:57 PM
You would do the same Dave....;) and thank you!:D

MAC
01-04-2005, 04:58 PM
I just hope I didn't miss anyone. It is really humbling how the troops can rally.

Nebe
01-04-2005, 05:00 PM
no problemo senior :D

JohnR
01-04-2005, 05:01 PM
Glad to help Mac - you deserve it :btu:

capesams
01-04-2005, 05:15 PM
your Welcome......:kewl:

afterhours
01-04-2005, 05:22 PM
glad to help a good guy Mac!!!

Backbeach Jake
01-04-2005, 06:23 PM
Proud to know ya, proud to help. You'd do the same, Dave.:D

Karl F
01-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Your very Welcome Mac :kewl:

It's that Karma thing, Bud, always see you in there first donating stuff, when the call is out to help others...
what goes 'round, comes 'round :cool:

Good to see you last week. :)

Skitterpop
01-04-2005, 07:26 PM
Your very welcome Dave....hope things are better now healthwise and financially for you and your family.

Mike

justplugit
01-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Karl F

It's that Karma thing, Bud, always see you in there first donating stuff, when the call is out to help others...

:btu:

NIB
01-05-2005, 08:01 AM
U been quite latley everything OK.there's still another auction to go.I guess Tim is waiting for people to rebound from the holidays.??? or he's blackfishin his butt off an he's to pooped to get it done.A friend of Mine an his son donated a dozen pencil poppers.theirs Gary 2 plugs some Charlie M's few from me.an some others.with a reel special Donation.from a freaky Plug artist.I know u said ur goin back to work .have u started yet?? U gotta be tired not bein at work for a while it takes time to get bach into wrk shape.good luck man i'll see ya soon.:)

MAC
01-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Not back to work yet but hope to be so next week. My eye is finally getting better so things are looking better. Still have the popeye lip though. This I can deal with. My eye not closing was a different story though trying to work outside.

NIB
01-05-2005, 08:48 AM
Good Luck,Better excersise some so u don't get pooped.I truely believe there's a balance in the sceme of life an in order for good things to happen u gotta have bad crap happen.with that said u should be pumped....:D