View Full Version : Household items & Weight bench

Striperhound
01-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Making room in the basement for my plug turning work shop and need to get rid of a few items taking up space. All items can be picked up at my house in Warwick RI, sorry cannot ship due to size of items.

Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress Royale model/Queen size/ tag says Quilted with pillow feel. This does not come with a box spring just the mattress. It was used in a spare bedroom and only slept on a few times. 1 year old and in good condition with only 1 small tear around the handle on the side of the mattress from moving it. $50

Sharp Carousel Microwave oven. Measures 22 X 17 and is black. Microwave was in storage for the last 2 years. Works great. $50

Fitness Gear weight bench. Bench is adjustable for several different chest exercises. It also comes with a leg curl attachment and preacher bar curl attachment. $50

Thanks for looking

Iwannakeeper
01-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Anybody take that weight bench yet?

Is this a true weight bench, or an exercise machine? do you use free weights with the bench, or does it utilize cables or rubber bands?

I guess if you could email me a picture, or something, I might be interested. I just hate to drive all the way to Warwick to decide I do not want the bench.

-IWK

Striperhound
01-17-2005, 04:45 PM
the bench is just a bench, no pulleys cables or anything like that. Just a good bench with preacher bar and leg extension attachments. I am away in Florida will be back on 1/24 if anyone has interest I will respond back then.

Thanks

Wahooboy3000
01-17-2005, 06:02 PM
Are you getting any fishing time in down in Florida?

Good time to work the reef.