View Full Version : I just could not Resist!! I was egged on!

BNolan
10-30-2001, 06:01 AM
"2001 was fun on the beach, It was nice not having the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& catch every fish in the sud's,Funny thing is,when he is around I just catch none"!

"We were all calm and content,for we knew there would be fish where ever we went"

"When the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& comes along the fish just jump in his lap,as for me I might as well take a nap"

"Turn back around and head in to port,This is truly the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s sport"

"2001 is closing fast,a season with fish,what a blast!The bass had a break from bills magical cast, at least they had one year away from the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s grasp!

"AHH my friends I tell you this! It was a grand illusion at best! For after the snow melts away and the leaves on the trees come back out to stay, The man with the snakes will be back out to play!2002 will be the time, when the #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& comes back and casts yet one more time!

The footprints he leave"s on the beach are followed by many, I know, But duplicating his feats is something very few will know"

"Be them small or large, fat or slim, they will all feel his hook sting them! "

"And if one should encounter this man, while fishing for bass in the nightime land, He should stop ,look and listen all he can! The #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&s the best its as simple as that, and he is coming back, You can bank on that!!!!!!;) :D :D :D

JohnR
10-30-2001, 08:33 AM
DId you spend all night trying to get those to rhyme? :p :rolleyes:

BNolan
10-30-2001, 01:52 PM
Acually john, about 10 mins, this morning!

Clammer
10-30-2001, 08:09 PM
Bill, we never did get to do the local schoolie spring fishing trip

together! I;ll wait for your spring 2002 call !! later//////////;)

squidlips
10-31-2001, 07:23 AM
Huh, my registration still works! Imagine that!

Arby
10-31-2001, 07:34 AM
Hey Squidlips. What's shakin'?

squidlips
10-31-2001, 07:36 AM
;)