01-16-2005, 07:47 PM
I guess that stands for "Make Vacation Plans".....:laughs:

Peyton folds like a house of cards under pressure....again

BigFish
01-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Was Bruschi awesome or what!:happy:

afterhours
01-16-2005, 07:49 PM
he was shaking his head so much that he looked like one of those dogs in some peoples back(car) windows.

Raider Ronnie
01-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by The Dad Fisherman
I guess that stands for "Make Vacation Plans".....:laughs:

Peyton folds like a house of cards under pressure....again

Come on, "Peyton folds like a house of cards"
The better TEAM won
And I suppose Brady carried his whole team on his back and won the game by himself!!!:smash:

BigFish
01-16-2005, 07:54 PM
There is Ron...not giving anything away as usual! Peyton could not make the plays Ron...plain and simple! Plus....he hates the snow!:laughs:

Vectorfisher
01-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Naw Ronnie is right you can't blame the game on Peyton they only had the ball 13 minutes the whole 2nd half and his receivers had more drops:smash: Also doesnt the Colts have a decent backup running back behind Edgeren? Did anyone see him?

tynan19
01-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Bruschi played with total heart. I love seeing Payton sit there in disbelief. How can you not love this team.:happy: :happy:

The funny thing is the announcers were still blowing Payton the whole game. Although I think I heard one of them admit they were wrong about New England.

Raider Ronnie
01-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
There is Ron...not giving anything away as usual! Peyton could not make the plays Ron...plain and simple! Plus....he hates the snow!:laughs:

I just said Larry,
The better team won!

BigFish
01-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Good to hear a second time Ron but that ain't saying much...especially after the way they trounced the Colts!;) I would have to call that a good old fashioned blowout!:D

basswipe
01-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Raider Ronnie
The better TEAM won
And I suppose Brady carried his whole team on his back and won the game by himself!!!:smash:

The losers anthem.

The Dad Fisherman
01-16-2005, 08:06 PM
The better TEAM won

That is true....his receivers were terrible too. dropped everything that came there way.....and I'm not even going to get into a pissing contest about Brady, He produced, Peyton did not......end of that discussion

I've said it before and I'll say it again....."Pansy-Ass Dome Team"

....And Bruschi rocks, that guy comes to play. 2 fumble recoveries...awesome

Raider Ronnie
01-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by basswipe
The losers anthem.

Homo says what?

The Dad Fisherman
01-16-2005, 08:07 PM
ahhh the Pee Wee Herman defense

BigFish
01-16-2005, 08:09 PM
I will take Brady over Manning everyday and twice on Sunday...said it before and I will say it again! Keep all his stats and I will keep all the victories!

basswipe
01-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Homo says what?

Below the belt bro.It was all in good fun.Grow up,its just a game.Kinda pathetic and childish don't you think?Hmph.

Mike P
01-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
N Also doesnt the Colts have a decent backup running back behind Edgeren? Did anyone see him?

I think they just barely saw Edgerrin--39 yards on 14 carries. No rushing first downs.

Good job by the Pats special teams---5 punts, zero return yards.

Squid kids Dad
01-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Ron..Can you just say that the better team won again??? I love hearing that..:D :happy: Brushci sp should be the mvp...but Corey won it I thinkl:confused:

Raider Ronnie
01-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Squid kids Dad
Ron..Can you just say that the better team won again??? I love hearing that..:D :happy: Brushci sp should be the mvp...but Corey won it I thinkl:confused:

The better team won!!!:p
But don't put the blame on Manning, he barely got on the field in the 2nd half!

basswipe
01-16-2005, 08:33 PM

Homo says what?

Nah,I'm better than that.

Best of luck to the Raiders next year.They gonna need it and then some.

Mike P
01-16-2005, 08:35 PM

C'mon Ronnie---he had 6 series in the first half. Went 3 and out on the first two, 7 plays for 32 yards then punt on the third, 3 and out on the 4th, 8 plays on a nice drive that ended in a fumble, then 11 plays where he couldn't get them into the end zone while it was still a game.

Great QBs find a way to keep their teams in the game and give them a chance to pull it out. If you look back at the 91 Super Bowl, the Giants dominated time of possession in the second half much like that Pats did, yet Kelly found a way to get the Bills into position to win---wasn't his fault Norwood went "wide right" ;)