View Full Version : Craptalk too much already

Vectorfisher
01-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I never heard so much crap talk in my life I will be signing off until after the game Good luck!

spinncognito
01-17-2005, 06:10 PM
Why not put up some stats or give a little Rah-Rah for your team?
Do Patriots Fans have more passion or are you going into hiding cuz you just do not believe your team has a chance? :hidin:

It's not "crap-talk" VF. It is real fans with real stats and real beliefs. I'll keep posting right up until the game and afterwards, even the Kneelers get lucky again. Because that is exactly what it will take to beat the Pats.

spinn

afterhours
01-17-2005, 06:20 PM
funny thing is your still yapping on the other site:D

BigFish
01-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Hey...if you can't take the heat....get out of the kitchen!:D

CSK
01-17-2005, 07:15 PM
VectorFisher, I give you credit. I know I wouldn't be too keen on being a Pats fan and posting on a "Cousins in Love",or whatever- the- hell -they- do-for-fun in Pittsburgh, internet board.:eek: :D

afterhours
01-17-2005, 07:16 PM
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Squid kids Dad
01-17-2005, 08:11 PM
He is probally a Yankees fan also...:D

The Dad Fisherman
01-17-2005, 08:46 PM
VF, Don't take it the wrong way, This is the fun of having our teams playing each other. There is no malice intended w/ anything posted.

We both love our teams and this is what we do when they play each other. Heck Raider Ron comes back here over and over again and I've seen guys post WAY worse things about the Raiders than the Steelers talk....and he just comes right back on the attack.

He's a fan of 2 teams...the Raiders and anyone playing the Pats :D

fishsmith
01-18-2005, 02:15 PM
:bc: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :wave:

Raider Ronnie
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by The Dad Fisherman
VF, Don't take it the wrong way, This is the fun of having our teams playing each other. There is no malice intended w/ anything posted.

We both love our teams and this is what we do when they play each other. Heck Raider Ron comes back here over and over again and I've seen guys post WAY worse things about the Raiders than the Steelers talk....and he just comes right back on the attack.

He's a fan of 2 teams...the Raiders and anyone playing the Pats :D

Thats the best reply I've ever read on this site!!! SO TRUE!!!

basswipe
01-19-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Raider Ronnie
Thats the best reply I've ever read on this site!!! SO TRUE!!!

Homo says what?

I ain't lettin' that go my friend!

Raider Ronnie
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by basswipe
Homo says what?

I ain't lettin' that go my friend!

You're a funny guy Asswipe!!!:laughs: