View Full Version : Trailer tail lights

angler management
01-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Has anyone use the LED lights?

My trailer lights not only burn out, the sockets rust out.

Even unpluging the lights, My housings suck and fill with water so even if the bulb does not blow, over a month, I have to replace the socket inside because they are rusted out.

The new LED's are all sealed, and seem perfect!
I'm just looking for the catch? Anyone know of a downside?

Moose Nuckle
01-18-2005, 04:05 PM
My Brother has them on his boat trailer. He says there fine, he has never had a problem with them. I think they are sealed up.

GBOUTDOORS
01-18-2005, 04:23 PM
I put them on my trailer last spring and have had no problem other than they filled with water:confused: but they still work and the company said just send them back and they will replace at no charge FOR LIFE:D

Moses
01-18-2005, 04:24 PM
My brother and I upgraded our trailer lights to LEDs in Aug last year. Haven't had any problems so far and I think the LEDs provide better lighting capability than standard. So far, these have remained dry on the inside. I'll probably seal around edges anyways at the start of this season.

Plus, 10 yr warranty.

Moses
01-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Lifetime, what brand did you buy? I thought I was getting a deal on 10 yr.

Originally posted by GBOUTDOORS
I put them on my trailer last spring and have had no problem other than they filled with water:confused: but they still work and the company said just send them back and they will replace at no charge FOR LIFE:D

quick decision
01-18-2005, 04:48 PM
I have a brand new trailor light site from u-haul I would trade for some plugage.:) never opened