View Full Version : What if ?

Raider Ronnie
01-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Bill Belicheck pulled a Parcells and Quit atfer the season ends and goes to another team?
Not likely to happen soon , but NO coach will stay forever!!! especially when they start their down fall!!!
But, I'm wondering what most think the would happen if this current group of Pats had to face a Bellicheck coach team.
Especially if he went to a team with decent talent!

Slipknot
01-22-2005, 01:21 PM
He will NEVER go to Oakland so stop right there and don't get your hopes up :p
He is happy right here, that's a fact:happy:

Raider Ronnie
01-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Slipknot
He will NEVER go to Oakland so stop right there and don't get your hopes up :p
He is happy right here, that's a fact:happy:

I would never expect him to!
But my question is,
Is it him or the team and could they win without him!!!

Slipknot
01-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Good question, but I don't think we'll ever find out, thankfully :D
I think the players buy into his program and they execute the game plan. He is a GREAT teacher and even motivator.

BigFish
01-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Does it matter Ron?:smash: Man, you are just clutching a straws looking for ways to tear the Pats down and demean all that they have accomplished! You are going to hate tomorrow Ron!:happy:

Vectorfisher
01-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Theres so much confidence on the Pats side of this game it has UPSET written all over it, you guys may see grown men crying tomorrow evening:D

afterhours
01-22-2005, 04:48 PM
methinks the only ones upset will be the burg crew:)

Surfcastinglife
01-22-2005, 06:38 PM
i dont like the steelers not being favorites they're 15-1 during the season they beat us and are at home.....why give them the "respect" card to play ><!! DAMN U VEGAS ODDSMAKERS!!!

The Dad Fisherman
01-23-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
Theres so much confidence on the Pats side of this game it has UPSET written all over it, you guys may see grown men crying tomorrow evening:D

You are so right....they should just show up in Pitt full of Self-Doubt and Fear...:rolleyes:

Of course there full of confidence....so's the Steelers. If you don't show up on the field w/ confidence you might as well just not show up.

...and as far as Crying, we're not the ones who are bringing there "Hankies" to the game.......Terrible Towels,Yeesh :rolleyes: