View Full Version : trying to do this can you help

mrmacey
01-25-2005, 08:47 AM
I want to make a file with the front page of my website and I would like to add a letter at the bottom of it then when I e mail information to someone I would like to just copy and paste into e mail I do not want to add it as an attachment because people will not open it I want it in the body of the email anyone have a clue as to what Im trying to do.:confused:

zacs
01-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes, I understand, I think. Go to your site on the web, Go to the edit menu, go to select all, then copy (either from edit menu or right click or ctrl-c). Then open new email, and paste. The key is to make sure the email is in HTML format. I use outlook, and to do this, I simply open the new email, open the "format" menu, and then make sure HTML is checked, not plain text or rich text.
Hope this helps.
_Z_

mrmacey
01-25-2005, 09:20 AM
Ive emailed it to myself and it looks good I just hope it looks as good on others computers. thanks zac

mrmacey
01-25-2005, 10:52 AM
to figure out I just have to save a draft of the letter and then copy and paste the draft:smash:

zacs
01-25-2005, 11:56 AM
or just go into sent messages and copy the last one you sent.

Raven
01-29-2005, 08:13 AM
also do screen shots...using an art program then import the background pic in the body of the email

Raven
01-29-2005, 08:19 AM
you have the background picture saved to a place you can find it... first..... then open your email program start the message ...then hit FORMAT (up top) find the insert picture
then browse to the picture you want for your email background
and then it sorta becomes your email stationary see...

PRESTO.... :cool: