View Full Version : Who is this Crazy Alberto Guy...

iluvspots
01-27-2005, 12:47 PM
...and does he really exist? :confused:

InterPlanetaryAngler
01-27-2005, 12:53 PM
he's a figment of your imagination.

go lay down, spots.

chris L
01-27-2005, 01:07 PM
I heard he was friends with waldo

MakoMike
01-27-2005, 01:09 PM
You mean this guy?

iluvspots
01-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Mike, I heard that this guy still has bunker crumbs from last season stuck in his moustache.

And that they kicked him and one of this tubby friends out of an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet in Huntington, LI. It must have been the king crab legs sticking out of Alberto's nostrils. :D

The Iceman 6
01-27-2005, 01:25 PM
He was last spotted heading south with BI Jeff....

Flaptail
01-27-2005, 02:23 PM
He's the man. Balls out, no stoppin' 'round the clock with nothin' but bass on his mind. :D The real deal.

"uffah!!"
01-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I thinks this is the guy!

chris L
01-27-2005, 03:00 PM
thats the guy uffah . he is a crazy guy .

you should see him eat bait and fly fish parking lots and hooking bikers

Surfpirate
01-27-2005, 10:25 PM
this guy?

NIB
01-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Flaptail
He's the man. Balls out, no stoppin' 'round the clock with nothin' but bass on his mind. :D The real deal.

What he said, probably fishes more than any 5 people u know combined.not only bass, tog, trout,fluke, an whatever else he can get his hands on.from what I've met of him he's a good guy.soft spoken an non assuming but living life to the fullest.

Pirate that Pic is too much.:D

spence
01-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by NIB
not only bass, tog, trout,fluke, an whatever else he can get his hands on
God the man must smell :smash: :D

-spence

iluvspots
01-27-2005, 11:29 PM
he is pretty smelly from what i hear.

InterPlanetaryAngler
01-28-2005, 11:32 AM
heard he has a wicked bad cold and doesn't want to go to the somerset fly show

The Dad Fisherman
01-28-2005, 11:53 AM
"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Surfcasters. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Surfcaster must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Surfcaster craves not these things. You are reckless."

chris L
01-28-2005, 12:01 PM
TDF
so youve fished with this alberto guy ? or been to his shows ? I saw that same speach . it gave me a new meaning on being the best surfcaster I could be . I now let the fish be me

may the tide be with you luke

Surfpirate
01-29-2005, 09:56 AM
this is what happens after 5 straight days of fishing.

Moose Nuckle
01-29-2005, 10:26 AM
I read that I stabbed him at the Mass Bass meeting a while ago. I hope he's OK.

chris L
01-29-2005, 12:17 PM
al wake up your striper is burning

iluvspots
01-29-2005, 09:27 PM
s t r a n g e r s ... in a .... s t r a n g e l a n d ... :faga:

"in case of war, break glass." :hihi:

iluvspots
01-29-2005, 09:40 PM
Some guys use mullet for bait.

Some guys sport mullet hair.

Other guys have mullet breath. Wherever there is striper forage, there is also lunch for Alberto-san. :hihi:

iluvspots
01-29-2005, 09:59 PM
:heybaby: :rotf2: :rotfl: :rotf3:

Crazy Alberto
02-16-2005, 01:06 PM
iluvspots posted:
Who is this Crazy Alberto Guy...

Hey Ben,
That is correct! I don’t exist… I am just a figment of your imagination. :D

Hey The Daddy Fisherman… Shhhh…. I know it is very difficult for you to understand me… but if you paid any attention to my seminars, you wouldn’t have posted that silly “Fishing Log” tread - because a large portion of my seminar was about keeping track of a good log and understanding patterns. LOLOLO. :as:

“Crazy” Alberto
NonStopFisher@Optonline.net

iluvspots
02-16-2005, 04:15 PM
:D

The Dad Fisherman
02-16-2005, 04:20 PM
I actually haven't had the pleasure of catching one of your seminars.....yet

That was actually a speech that Yoda made....I just substituted "Surfcaster" for "Jedi" ...Definitely fit the Pic...and I hope you didn't take it the wrong way.....was meant more as a compliment than anything else

I actually Paid VERY close attention to your posts here.....thats why I am starting this log..:D

Originally posted by Crazy Alberto
iluvspots posted:
Who is this Crazy Alberto Guy...

Hey Ben,
That is correct! I don’t exist… I am just a figment of your imagination.

Hey The Daddy Fisherman… Shhhh…. I know it is very difficult for you to understand me… but if you paid any attention to my seminars, you wouldn’t have posted that silly “Fishing Log” tread - because a large portion of my seminar was about keeping track of a good log and understanding patterns. LOLOLO. :as:

“Crazy” Alberto
NonStopFisher@Optonline.net :D

Crazy Alberto
02-16-2005, 05:41 PM
The Dad Fisherman,

LOLOLOL… No problem, and don’t mind me – this Yoda is just having a moody day (getting over a flu) and needed to pick on someone… and you are it. :D

Anyhow, keep in mind that a logbook is a MUST tool to have and it will help you locate your trophy bass (based on your fishing grounds). The key is to input as much information as possible (date, location, tides, wind, baitfish, moon, temperature, lures, water clarity and a brief story about the date). Also, do not get discouraged if you get the big skunko because it will help you identify the exact “not to fish” pattern. In addition, when you are connecting a large body of fish – take extra note on the exact tide phase and the exact lure you were using!

All in all, by end of the year, you can review it and after a few years… You will be able to identify an invaluable pattern that only you will know. ;)

So remember, you need to be truthful about the reporting!

“Crazy” Alberto

RoyL
02-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Alberto
The Dad Fisherman,

LOLOLOL… No problem, and don’t mind me – this Yoda is just having a moody day (getting over a flu) and needed to pick on someone… and you are it. :D

Anyhow, keep in mind that a logbook is a MUST tool to have and it will help you locate your trophy bass (based on your fishing grounds). The key is to input as much information as possible (date, location, tides, wind, baitfish, moon, temperature, lures, water clarity and a brief story about the date). Also, do not get discouraged if you get the big skunko because it will help you identify the exact “not to fish” pattern. In addition, when you are connecting a large body of fish – take extra note on the exact tide phase and the exact lure you were using!

All in all, by end of the year, you can review it and after a few years… You will be able to identify an invaluable pattern that only you will know. ;)

So remember, you need to be truthful about the reporting!

“Crazy” Alberto

The Lord him self has spoken. Logs work!

piemma
02-17-2005, 01:15 PM
Did someone mention Block Island Jeff? Has he returned from the Islands?
I hear the was a "Sighting" around Gilbert Stuart. Has something to do with the Herring Run commencing?