View Full Version : Hey NIB!!!!

Flaptail
01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
You want yer sock back or should I wait for a couple more goodies to come in the other one? Thanks Tony, they are sweet. Are they sealed already?:D :happy: :happy: :laughs:

Nebe
01-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Tony Appleseed was spreading the love today!!!

I got the sweetest darter I have ever seen :humpty: In fact I have named this darter "nibbles" :hihi:

thefishingfreak
01-28-2005, 08:31 PM
ya' i got a box today too:D thanks Tony!
sweet darter for sure! even a few missdrills for little freak art projects. the glitter glue and puffballs drying as we speak:cool:

spence
01-28-2005, 08:33 PM
I heard NIB's darters sucked :confused:

If he want's to send me one to set the record straight, I'd be glad to provide my address :devil: :hihi:

-spence

NIB
01-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Flaptail
You want yer sock back or should I wait for a couple more goodies to come in the other one? Thanks Tony, they are sweet. Are they sealed already?:D :happy: :happy: :laughs:

I did that to someone else an They said the same thing.wit the sock that is.They are sealed an sanded.if u need any thing to put em together let me know.isn't that wood nice.On a campin trip a guy comes wit all this different stuff its like rough sawn cherry an some mahogany. all scraps says his bud is a cabinet guy. Well I had it layin around an one day when i broke out the table saw I cut some of it up an I was pleasanlty suprised how beatuiful it was.turns real nice was a pleasure to work with.shame is i only think its cherry but I'm not sure.could be some kinda mahogany.

Tony Apple Seed Says Good Luck

Slipknot
01-28-2005, 10:44 PM
cherry turns NICE

I know a cabinet guy

nothin in my mailbox :huh: :(

bassmaster
01-28-2005, 11:01 PM
NiBuLa>)))'>

NIB
01-28-2005, 11:11 PM
Tony AppleSeed is a busy man.I told u I made u one but it came out too nice so I kept it for myself.I think on sunday where gonna have a heat wave.38 degrees i think i'm gonna try to paint.

NIB
01-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Look Tony Appleseed even brings out the great BM from his self imposed hibernation.

Slipknot
01-28-2005, 11:16 PM
:D

send it anyway, you can make another :chatter :rtfm: :wid: :soon: :scatter: :thanks:

NIB
01-28-2005, 11:25 PM
No I can't u turned it. Its a Slip NIB compilation.:D

Slipknot
01-28-2005, 11:31 PM
So, I don't have one of those

GIMMME

NIB
01-29-2005, 07:20 AM
U always hurt the ones u love.:D :smash:

Nebe
01-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Everyone.. allow me to introduce Mister nibbles :skulz:

NIB
01-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Notice the lump of epoxie on the top.Even the great Nib makes mistakes.i usually keep them for myself but i sent it to him anyways.the shape is very sexy.

Karl F
01-31-2005, 08:34 AM
:smokin:

Nebe
01-31-2005, 10:53 AM
I dont think that little lump will make the slightest difference in the action NIB. besides by next fall it will be trashed :D

Bliz
01-31-2005, 12:38 PM
Hey Slip...

NIB means Nothing In Box....

bassmaster
01-31-2005, 12:40 PM
NiBuLa hump this:bshake:

reelecstasy
01-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Isn't he handsome...:kewl:

thefishingfreak
01-31-2005, 04:34 PM
mr nibbles arch enemy.Mr. squidles:skulz: :skulz:

thefishingfreak
01-31-2005, 04:36 PM
:D

reelecstasy
01-31-2005, 04:40 PM
Mike, WOW..................:eek: I gots to give you some of my blanks...:smash:

and all arse swabbery aside, FF is the man with the can.....:gu: :smokin:

ROCFISH
01-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Listen, I realize you guys have raised the bar so high that I need an extension ladder to even see it.
So to help out I'm willing to take some of those defective plugs off your hands.
Anymore with humps or bumps or imperfections, feel free to send them to me, and I will just throw them to fish anyway.:D

Nebe
01-31-2005, 05:12 PM
:beat: :as: :beat: :as: :b

:bounce: :hf1: :humpty: :jump1:

SICK paint!!!!!!!!:D

ThrowingTimber
01-31-2005, 05:45 PM
Holy Chit! :beat: :shocked:

Slipknot
01-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by NIB
U always hurt the ones u love.:D :smash:

:af: :af:
send me my blue/silver pikie back
:smash:
you didn't fish it like you said you would:af:
I have other plans for it now

I already own the best plug you made anyway :p keep ya dam needle :laughs:

send that pikie back:devil: :rocketem:

Slipknot
01-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Count Freakula, :btu: sweet squidula dahtah:happy:

NIB
01-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Freak u are too much look what u did to my darta.I will never be able to paint again.I just broke all my fingers as they are not worthy. i'm typin this with a pencil stuck in my nose.

NIB
01-31-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Slipknot
:af: :af:
send me my blue/silver pikie back
:smash:
you didn't fish it like you said you would:af:
I have other plans for it now

I already own the best plug you made anyway :p keep ya dam needle :laughs:

send that pikie back:devil: :rocketem:

See, ur a tileman for one afternoon an u get all nasty an angry.Somethin bout grovelin on ur hands an knees makes u an angry man.u will not get the Pikie back an if u keep it up their will be no more Tony Appleseed visits for U.know go back to makin ur boxes an call me when ur more civil.:D

Slipknot
01-31-2005, 09:51 PM
Some of my muscles I never knew I had are so sore:af: :af: :smash:

now you make me laugh too:wall: :bl2:

Nebe
01-31-2005, 09:53 PM
whose laying tile??? ohhhh that really gets my OCD going.. all those squares, all that cutting on the wetsaw... I love it. :D

NIB
01-31-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Eben
whose laying tile??? ohhhh that really gets my OCD going.. all those squares, all that cutting on the wetsaw... I love it. :D

u wouldn't say that if u did it for 23 yrs.

Nebe
01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
23 years??? well probably not :rolleyes: I've been doing glass for 15 since I was 15 and its starting to wear on me.. :smash:

Slipknot
01-31-2005, 10:05 PM
I have lots of respect for what you do Tony, years and years ago I once watched someone doing tilework and I thought to myself, that looks alot easier than installing cabinetry:rolleyes: I'll stick to making boxes thank you.

NIB
02-01-2005, 06:18 AM
Its always greener over there..:rolleyes: I bet u where covered in thinset by the end of the day.:D

NIB
02-01-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Eben
23 years??? well probably not :rolleyes: I've been doing glass for 15 since I was 15 and its starting to wear on me.. :smash:

Got a job at a tile store when i was 16 loadin the shelves.was ass.manager in 2 yrs.left when i was 20 an started my own buiss.workin on an off for some other guys i took my bro as a partner in 83.i was 22 then.we've done everthing learned from the best.Mud walls like plaster with a scratch an float coat. i've done loads of it still the best way to put marble on the walls but nobody wants to pay any more.had as many as 12 guys goin in the late 80's.i worked on one house for over a yr.one o them Newport type.i did 4-8' deep barrell cielings wit glas tiles.frmed them out an made the forms for the mud.Did a big tub 7' long out of the same type glass stuff without makin any cuts.2 slabs of marble front an back an i formed the sides out of mud out of jigs i made. i learned to do that from a plaster guy.Now Its just me an my brother.Its easier like that.although not as much money its less headaches.Friday when it was 2 degrees in the mornin I turned a six ton pile of sand into a mud floor.put it off for a few days because of the cold shoveled the sand into the garage so it wouldn't freeze.The mixer at the rental place wouldn't start so i did it by hand in a mixin box 12 mixes of 40 shovels an a bag of portland.got to do it in the garage though an that was a savin grace.i was a animal till i got in my late 30's then things started to hurt a litlle more every mornin.the stuff don't get any lighter.but I don't complain I'll be doin this till i'm done.An i'm only 43 now.Bla Bla Bla

MAC
02-01-2005, 07:08 AM
Ur only 43:rolleyes: I thought you were at least 44:D

NIB
02-01-2005, 07:42 AM
i no longer remember my age I have to do the math.:rolleyes:

NIB
02-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Hey Mike where's the little artist's work.U know, i don't have a minty green like that i'll think of something.Is that ur candy apple red over the yellow.

thefishingfreak
02-01-2005, 06:09 PM
no kandy red.
just a ruby metalic red-over the yellow.
same with the green. nothing special, just a very fine mist over the yellow.

Nebe
02-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by NIB
Got a job at a tile store when i was 16 loadin the shelves.was ass.manager in 2 yrs.left when i was 20 an started my own buiss.workin on an off for some other guys i took my bro as a partner in 83.i was 22 then.we've done everthing learned from the best.Mud walls like plaster with a scratch an float coat. i've done loads of it still the best way to put marble on the walls but nobody wants to pay any more.had as many as 12 guys goin in the late 80's.i worked on one house for over a yr.one o them Newport type.i did 4-8' deep barrell cielings wit glas tiles.frmed them out an made the forms for the mud.Did a big tub 7' long out of the same type glass stuff without makin any cuts.2 slabs of marble front an back an i formed the sides out of mud out of jigs i made. i learned to do that from a plaster guy.Now Its just me an my brother.Its easier like that.although not as much money its less headaches.Friday when it was 2 degrees in the mornin I turned a six ton pile of sand into a mud floor.put it off for a few days because of the cold shoveled the sand into the garage so it wouldn't freeze.The mixer at the rental place wouldn't start so i did it by hand in a mixin box 12 mixes of 40 shovels an a bag of portland.got to do it in the garage though an that was a savin grace.i was a animal till i got in my late 30's then things started to hurt a litlle more every mornin.the stuff don't get any lighter.but I don't complain I'll be doin this till i'm done.An i'm only 43 now.Bla Bla Bla

damn... i couldnt imagine having 12 guys working under me.. I could imagine having 12 girls under me though, but thats a different story :hihi: