View Full Version : Christmas shopping???

Polish Prince
11-01-2001, 08:23 PM
Just came across a site that might be of interest:
eAngler Tackle Shop [tackleshop1@eangler.com]

It's not as much fun as fondling the stuff in the store but they are having a sale on several items including a section called Striper Gear.

john

JohnR
11-02-2001, 07:06 AM
I don't know, I'm up in the air on some of their stuff & prices. Last year I was thinking 965/975 and Mike was like 20 bucks cheaper. Even if it's a little more, I'd rather go with a regular quality B&T... There is just some stuff when ordered in bulk that's different...

Ya know, maybe we should have like a secret Christmas wish list which you send in and then your loved ones can contact me and I'll give them, uh, hints as to what to get you... ;) :D

Fishpart
11-02-2001, 08:24 AM
I'm interested in what kind of deals ABU is having this year. I NEED a 6500C4 and a Center Drag spinning reel.:rolleyes:

I would actually be happy with a box of 3X Mustad open eye trebels in size 2/0 or 3/0 and two sets of Extreme Smoothie washers.

jettyjockey18
11-02-2001, 08:49 AM
yeah, mikes prices are real low on some items...i've always been a big fan of online shopping cuz you used to be able to get stuff online that you couldn't get locally or could get much cheaper...the only bad thing about the online shopping is the shipping charges...now i try to get what i can locally and save a bundle on shipping charges...