View Full Version : D-y-n-a-s-t-y

BigFish
02-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Come on Raider Ron...I want to hear it now.....DYNASTY! Everyone is saying it Ron...its a fact! Like it or not...it just is a DYNASTY!:happy: :happy: I bet we never hear you utter the word! :smash: Enjoy that sign outside Gillette Stadium Ron...I am sure it is going to say good morning to you every day for the next year!:laughs:

BigFish
02-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Boy Ron...I don't see you forcing down any Eagle...uhhh...I mean crow tonight! Be a man and give credit where credit is due! Either that or be a fool and try to tell us how "lucky" the Patriots were!:D

Try it Ron, I hear it tastes like chicken!;) :laughs:

JohnR
02-06-2005, 11:02 PM
http://www.striped-bass.com/images/pats04.gif

2005!!!!

Intersting game - what was up with the Eagles clock management on their last drive :smash: ??

Skip N
02-06-2005, 11:07 PM
YES!!!!:D

Mike P
02-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by JohnR

2005!!!!

Intersting game - what was up with the Eagles clock management on their last drive :smash: ??

I think they hired the clock management coach from the Jets ;)

Squid kids Dad
02-06-2005, 11:14 PM
:bgi: :bgi:

Slipknot
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by JohnR

2005!!!!

I'm glad their clock management was non-existent :happy:

It was great to win again even though they didn't play that great. A win is a win.
Naturally they have to win by a field goal again :D

I hope the DYNASTY continues :btu:
keep on winning:happy: :happy:

Surfcastinglife
02-06-2005, 11:50 PM
CHAMPS BABY!!!! i think these guys could 3pete. most of these guys will be comin back and though the coordinators are leaving bill's still around. it'll be a fun offseason and great anticipation to next year :) GO PATS!!!

afterhours
02-07-2005, 08:03 AM
DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!:D

fishaholic18
02-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah Baby!!!
Champs again!!!
DYNASTY!

:happy: :happy: :happy:

fishsmith
02-07-2005, 08:58 AM
PATS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we're 17.5 million under the salary cap, THIS AIN'T OVER IT'S JUST BEGUN!!!!!!
3 Championships in 4 years PATS!! PATS!!! PATS!!!!!

#37 Thank you!!!!!

ThrowingTimber
02-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Woooooooooo HOoooooooooooo puttin the Nasty In Dynasty! I love the coverage on D. :D

afterhours
02-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by fishsmith
PATS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we're 17.5 million under the salary cap, THIS AIN'T OVER IT'S JUST BEGUN!!!!!!
3 Championships in 4 years PATS!! PATS!!! PATS!!!!!

#37 Thank you!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

28inches
02-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Congrats...you guys win 26 more and...oops,wrong team.

:D

Congrats on another Championship. It is official: The Pat's are now a dynasty.:kewl:

Raider Ronnie
02-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by BigFish
Boy Ron...I don't see you forcing down any Eagle...uhhh...I mean crow tonight! Be a man and give credit where credit is due! Either that or be a fool and try to tell us how "lucky" the Patriots were!:D

Try it Ron, I hear it tastes like chicken!;) :laughs:

:hidin:

I'm not hungry , thanks!!!

Vectorfisher
02-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Theres the Dynasty talk here locally all over the place but how about nationally?? I heard somebody on the radio today bring up the fact that the Pats had that funk year in between and Dallas was in the bowl or NFC championship game 5 years running. Interpretation is the problem and it seems only Pats fans can totally agree at this point. Who's to say?

Raider Ronnie
02-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Anyone else hear the guy on WEEI sunday afternoon who wants Brady put in the hall of fame NOW!!!
He used examples of how a few NHL players who retired, were inducted, and then un retired!!!:laughs:

kippy
02-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Raider Ronnie
Anyone else hear the guy on WEEI sunday afternoon who wants Brady put in the hall of fame NOW!!!
He used examples of how a few NHL players who retired, were inducted, and then un retired!!!:laughs:

Brady isnt there yet but he's only 27..plenty of time for more SB wins:D

Belichick is definitely going after eclipsing Lombardi for the best post season record of all time, and 3 SB's in the salary cap era doesnt hurt either..:D

fishaholic18
02-08-2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Vectorfisher
Theres the Dynasty talk here locally all over the place but how about nationally?? I heard somebody on the radio today bring up the fact that the Pats had that funk year in between and Dallas was in the bowl or NFC championship game 5 years running. Interpretation is the problem and it seems only Pats fans can totally agree at this point. Who's to say?

Dynasty, Domination, Excellence, whatever you want to call it.
PAT's are CHAMPS!!!!!

The Dad Fisherman
02-08-2005, 08:25 AM
They said it on ESPN, Fox Sport, and Fox. as far as I know they are all National.

You need to come to grips with the fact that while Big Ben was singing "Tomorrow" the Pats have become a dynasty.

And using your "Funk Year" analogy I guess that means Pittsburgh NEVER HAD a dynasty, I mean they won 2 and then had 2 "Funk Years" before they won their next 2

For "Funk Year" I'm assuming you mean not winning the Superbowl, Because New England still had a Winning season in their "Funk Year"

BigFish
02-08-2005, 08:25 AM
VF you and Ron keep denying it when you both should just let it be......nationally, during the televised coverage, the commentators used the "D" word up and down....what more do you want? You want the Pope to make the call? You guys believe what you want to believe, you don't like the fact that the Pats are what they are so you will keep fighting it. As far as I am concerned, the Pats put the exclamation point on it Sunday! If this was the Steelers, right now, doing what the Pats have done....you would be talking Dynasty, I guarantee it.:smash:

:happy: Life is good!:happy:

Let them keep whining TDF!:laughs:

fishaholic18
02-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by BigFish
VF you and Ron keep denying it when you both should just let it be.....
Let them keep whining TDF!:laughs:

BF, It's called DENIAL!!!!!!
PAT'S are CHAMPS!!!!!

Vectorfisher
02-08-2005, 02:29 PM
TDF I meant funk by not making the playoffs Please recite the Pats record since 2000

The Dad Fisherman
02-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Please recite the Pats record since 2000

62-27 (Including Playoffs) or .775 percent.........and 3 superbowls

You're Right.....What was I thinking :rolleyes:

BigFish
02-08-2005, 03:01 PM
They have the best winning percentage of any team in NFL history over a 4 year span....shame on them!:smash: