View Full Version : Plugfest officials, and the rest of the people going

reelecstasy
02-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Well my little girl and her twin brother (the next generation surf caster-once I can get him a rod), the one who has had the surgeries and tests wanted to go to see a bunch of you guys to say thanks for everything, the well wishes and prayers as well as the people that went a step further at Christmas, and before her surgery. I am sure you know who you are. I was thinking about even just stopping by the plugfest with them so she could say hi, And so you guys could see how well prayers do work and how amazing she is..I was thinking this would be a great chance to see a bunch of you instead of catching you all individually. I know that she wont want to hang for the whole day but, Would anyone mind if I bring her by just to pop in and say hi to a few of you guys? Yeah you Bigfish, just don't scare her ;)

spence
02-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Absolutely not :hs:

Then again, the notion of a room of mostly grown men talking about their plugs is a little creepy. Perhaps we need something to break the tension...

:laugha:

-spence

JohnR
02-11-2005, 12:38 PM
By All Means... :kewl:

(just be forewarned that there are going to be a bunch of foul mouthed anglers in there :chatter

reelecstasy
02-11-2005, 12:41 PM
nbd, her dad (me) was a steel worker for 10 yrs :hihi:

I wanted to check with a few people before I did........

tynan19
02-11-2005, 01:01 PM
That is a great thing for you to do. :D

BigFish
02-11-2005, 06:33 PM
;) :D :happy: