View Full Version : "Are You Crazy" !!!!

Tagger
02-13-2005, 11:12 AM
"Yes" !!! I replied... "Well I hope you catch something"... just sharing a conversation with a nice old lady at the railroad bridge this am ....anyone I reluctantly gave a darter or bottle darter to yesterday I think you'll be very happy .. I couldn't get to test them before plugfest and was bumming because I felt I owed some people..so I gave them out with an apology .. "sorry might be junk "... well everything worked amazingly well .. ditch was ripping .. darters stayed down .. tried to rip them up ...they were not having it.. felt like i had a small fish on , line was going back and forth randomly. When I reeled in close enough I could see the plug doing its dance...wow.. 100% sucess on all plugs today .:happy: The most amazing thing was ,,you can still pick up that grass on your lure in mid Feb. ,,...Link Jr. I'll make you a bluefish plug,, pleeez don't feed them your birthday present ..

Nebe
02-13-2005, 11:16 AM
nice! did you swim the regular darters too?

Tagger
02-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Yes I swam both .. sorry .. thats what I was talking about ..Bottle darter is a keeper too .. slimmer prophile worked very well .. I'm very happy I don't have to smash them ..

missing link
02-13-2005, 12:05 PM
Tagger I'll make sure JR. won't feed that one to the blooooos
Link sr.:cool:

capesams
02-13-2005, 12:15 PM
:happy: U da man.:D

justplugit
02-13-2005, 04:12 PM
What else would you expect from a Tagster plug.:huh: :D

Jigman
02-13-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I get some pretty funny looks while testing plugs too. Small lake that gets so beat to death rarely anything bigger than 10 inches comes out of it. Hit the place with 9 and 10 inch pikies and a heavy action rod, you should have seen some of the looks :laughs: :D Well, at least I assume they were talking about the plugs :smash: :laughs:

Jigman

Canalman
02-13-2005, 09:37 PM
:happy:

Hmmmmm now what to make for you.......

-DAve

Tagger
02-13-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Canalman
:happy:

Hmmmmm now what to make for you.......

-DAve