View Full Version : Fishing? I'M IN NEED FOR SOME SERIOUS FISHING!!!

FLY-FAST
02-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm just itching to do some fishing. Anyone have any suggestions in the boston area? Oh, and if by chance people are looking to book charter trips now for the spring, make sure to talk to bill and jules. They took me a out a few times last year - we fished from there boat on one trip and from the shore a few times.

Anyway, there really isn't enough I could say about them...

:happy:

Clammer
02-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Stripers 12 months a year // gotta put ya time in ///////

fishweewee
02-20-2005, 06:34 AM
When I was living in Boston a while back, this time of the year I would make frequent trips to the aquarium. If you're near Chinatown, you can also step into your favorite restaurant and stare at the live tanks all day. :hihi:

FLY-FAST
02-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by fishweewee
When I was living in Boston a while back, this time of the year I would make frequent trips to the aquarium. If you're near Chinatown, you can also step into your favorite restaurant and stare at the live tanks all day. :hihi:

Are you saying fish at the aquarium or literally go in there and look at the fish? :confused: :smash:

scoobe
02-20-2005, 09:44 PM
I wonder how much drag those sea turtles pull!

Notaro
02-20-2005, 10:57 PM
my dad have some smallies and taliplias in the tanks. ;)

ben, if u are in boston, im going to treat you at my dad's restaurant. you will love the crabs and fried garlic shrimps (house's speciality). i aint bullsquatting.

take care,

J

CAL
02-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Notaro
fried garlic shrimps (house's speciality)

:drool: Where do I find this place Joe?

scoobe
02-21-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey Joe I noticed a lot of the restuarants in Chinatown had smallies a week or two when I was in the area. Looks like a big shipment just came into the area. I've actually never had it. What does it compare to?

Van
02-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by FLY-FAST
Hi Everyone!

I'm just itching to do some fishing. Anyone have any suggestions in the boston area? Oh, and if by chance people are looking to book charter trips now for the spring, make sure to talk to bill and jules. They took me a out a few times last year - we fished from there boat on one trip and from the shore a few times.

Anyway, there really isn't enough I could say about them...

:happy:

There is more you can say about them,,,,,,,,

THEY GOT A NEW BOAT THIS SEASON. A SWEET 27 FOOT CC....

fishweewee
02-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Notaro
my dad have some smallies and taliplias in the tanks. ;)

ben, if u are in boston, im going to treat you at my dad's restaurant. you will love the crabs and fried garlic shrimps (house's speciality). i aint bullsquatting.

take care,

J

Jospeh, pm me your dad's restaurant info. I'm a sucker for fried soft shell crabs. :drool:

Mainiac
02-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Must be some harbor pollack and winter flounder available around Boston Harbor. Better thsn the frozen wasteland I'm stuck with.:)

Nebe
02-22-2005, 09:12 PM
I just spent 4 days in Philly's Chinatown... My favorite resteraunt down there has a tank with about 30 hybrid stripers swimming around.. It was driving me crazzzzyyyy:smash:

Notaro
02-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by scoobe
Hey Joe I noticed a lot of the restuarants in Chinatown had smallies a week or two when I was in the area. Looks like a big shipment just came into the area. I've actually never had it. What does it compare to?

How do I put this...it tastes like dirt. I never liked smallie.

CAL, it's on 58 Beach Street in Chinatown. Bring your date and ask for a table on the 2nd floor. The astomsphere is excellent and view is best. We have many customers on the 2nd floor because of the environment and food.;)