View Full Version : Saltwater Sunday ESPN

relentless
02-20-2005, 07:51 AM
It is nice sitting here checking e-mails, checking recent posts on SB.com with a fresh cup of joie on a cold winter morning but....I can't wait to get back out on the water again. Hopefully the first weekend of March we will be backon Stellwagen pulling cod over the gunwale again. Later today open house Mass Maritime where my son Shaun has been accepted (they will get him out of bed early with no problem:smash:. We have to mmet the football coach and the day together will be great together. great father son bonding. Of course we will drive to Beantown to check out the boat before the storm so I can get it ready to move to Green Harbor.

Dave

Raider Ronnie
02-20-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by relentless
It is nice sitting here checking e-mails, checking recent posts on SB.com with a fresh cup of joie on a cold winter morning but....I can't wait to get back out on the water again. Hopefully the first weekend of March we will be backon Stellwagen pulling cod over the gunwale again. Later today open house Mass Maritime where my son Shaun has been accepted (they will get him out of bed early with no problem:smash:. We have to mmet the football coach and the day together will be great together. great father son bonding. Of course we will drive to Beantown to check out the boat before the storm so I can get it ready to move to Green Harbor.

Dave

No watching Sun. morning fishing shows for me Dave,
I'm off to work to work on you're sons car for the day!
Most likely no working for me tomorrow with snow on the way!!!
Awesome on Shaun going to Mass maritime:btu:
I'm hoping one of my sons want to go that route when they get old enough! ;)

relentless
02-20-2005, 09:40 AM
Thanks for going in today to work on car, hopefully you will make a few $$$ plowing snow. I hope it melts right after that, at least someones misery is sopmeones wealth.

Dave

Gloucester2
02-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Dave I was fishing on the American Classic out of Lynn on Sunday . . . on the way back to shore we saw the smoke from the boat that caught fire off Scituate . . . lost one crewman out of three - sad day for all.