View Full Version : Randy moss a raider

Surfcastinglife
02-23-2005, 06:03 PM
espn reporting the deal is apparently done, 2 picks and harris. wont be official till the 2nd of march when the fiscal yr starts for the nfl ;o good you've got someone to throw the ball 2.......now WHO THROWS IT?!?!?!

Uncle Matt
02-23-2005, 07:33 PM
I would of thought Raider Ron would of been all over this post. Obviously he has not heard yet. Christ, there will be no way to shut him up now! :) :) :)

Just kidding Ron. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

fishaholic18
02-23-2005, 07:48 PM
Good luck to the Raiders dealing with that wack job. They can have him.

Mike P
02-23-2005, 08:12 PM
I'd love to be a fly on someone's helmet in the huddle the first time K-erry hangs him out to dry over the middle :D :laughs:

Raider Ronnie
02-23-2005, 11:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Uncle Matt
I would of thought Raider Ron would of been all over this post. Obviously he has not heard yet. Christ, there will be no way to shut him up now! :) :) :)

Just kidding Ron. Don't get your panties in a bunch. [/QUOT

I was at the Mass bas meeting tonight, so I am reading this very late tonight.
but I got a call from a friend who is also a Raider fan about the deal early this afternoon!
Time will tell,
But ,
Good luck to some of the corners in the league trying to cover
Randy, Jerry Porter, and Ronald Curry!!!
But,
I'm not much of a %$%$%$%$%$ Collins fan!!!
If I had my way I would like them made a deal with Carolina for a trade for Jake Delohme!
Maybe Carolina would take Collins and Charles Woodson off our hands for him!!!

Mike P
02-24-2005, 02:27 PM
I think Carolina had their fill of Collins the first time around--when he was about 8 years younger :D

If they re-sign Muhammad and get everyone back healthy, with Delhomme having another year under his belt, watch out Eagles---you might not cakewalk back to the SB ;)

I'd take a 42 year old Testaverde over K-erry. Vinny can still bring it if he gets protection. He might be available for a song, too.

FishWebb
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Great wideouts. Where is the D? ;)